Todays FA Cup games

Skirge

And why is Kingdawson posting on a Newcastle forum when his team are playing on the telly?

and why do you post on gg after a newcastle game sometimes. Your fasination of me is quite scary tbh. Lovely goal by berbs and should have been a pen but oh well. Quarter finals it is then.

I don't post on there while the game is going on! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I only post on GG when there is a thread about Newcastle or our players/former players.

you sure about that??? then why did you post on my 'spurs over-rated and under-rated players' topic when you commented that malbranque was under-rated and defoe was over-rated.??? do you care for a link to prove you wrong? Baggio i honestly didnt take you down for a lier, thought that was more Stevie's style :rolleyes:.

Wow 1 post! :lol: :lol: :lol:

You've got me there Kingdawson, Hercule Poirot isn't a patch on you lad. Jesus wept! :lol:

Guest kingdawson

And why is Kingdawson posting on a Newcastle forum when his team are playing on the telly?

and why do you post on gg after a newcastle game sometimes. Your fasination of me is quite scary tbh. Lovely goal by berbs and should have been a pen but oh well. Quarter finals it is then.

I only post on GG when there is a thread about Newcastle or our players/former players.

you sure about that??? then why did you post on my 'spurs over-rated and under-rated players' topic when you commented that malbranque was under-rated and defoe was over-rated.??? do you care for a link to prove you wrong? Baggio i honestly didnt take you down for a lier, thought that was more Stevie's style :rolleyes:.

You've got me there Kingdawson, Hercule Poirot isn't a patch on you lad. Jesus wept! :lol:

sorry for making you look like a plum and all but i just didnt like the way you twisted the truth in front of your geordie internet mates going on as if you only post newcastle related news on views on GG when in actual fact thats a complete lie. Then you use the smiley icons to try and hide your embarrasment of getting caught out :lol: :lol:. Baggio wasnt it also you the pm'd me on gg asking me to come back on here?? oops wasnt i meant to reveal that ;D ;D ;D ;D Sorry mattytoon ;D ;D ;D

sorry for making you look like a plum and all but i just didnt like the way you twisted the truth in front of your geordie internet mates going on as if you only post newcastle related news on views on GG when in actual fact thats a complete lie. Then you use the smiley icons to try and hide your embarrasment of getting caught out :lol: :lol:. Baggio wasnt it also you the pm'd me on gg asking me to come back on here?? oops wasnt i meant to reveal that ;D ;D ;D ;D Sorry mattytoon ;D ;D ;D

Actually Kingdawson, I pm'd you to come on toontastic while this place was down because everyone wanted to take the piss out of you when we turned you over on your own ground.

The only person you're making look like a plum is yourself, as per usual.

Guest kingdawson

Hahahaha Baggiiiiiooooooo you wanna make up another lie?? thought you only posted on GG for newcastle related news mackems.gif. How many post you got on gg? hold on ill find out myself :lol: :lol:

Guest kingdawson

Sorry to the great people on here that wanted to know the score( was distacted by a lying loser), anyway:

fulham 0- tottenham hotspur 4

job well done

Hahahaha Baggiiiiiooooooo you wanna make up another lie?? thought you only posted on GG for newcastle related news mackems.gif. How many post you got on gg? hold on ill find out myself :lol: :lol:

I've still got the PM in my inbox.

http://www.toontastic.net/forum/index.php?showforum=2

People have been asking after you.

To which you replied

good good. i might leave it for today though, got some revising to do (honest  ). What happened to the other site?

If someone tells me how to take a screenshot I'll be more than happy to prove who is lying.

The only plum here is you.  It's possible to put an argument up  perhaps that you are the biggest plum on any football message board.  It's great having someone like you around though to take the piss out of when it gets boring.

Guest kingdawson

Funny that, after his side's 4-0 victory you'd think he'd be celebrating the win with his own fans...

Speaks volumes...

dont worry mate, im doing that to. The joys of opening two web browsers.

The only plum here is you.  It's possible to put an argument up  perhaps that you are the biggest plum on any football message board.  It's great having someone like you around though to take the piss out of when it gets boring.

What's happened to his mate Martin Jol, Stevie?! :lol:

I always said that when Spurs go through a rough patch he fucks off, when it goes well we can't get rid of the cunt.

Sorry to the great people on here that wanted to know the score( was distacted by a lying loser), anyway:

job well done

Newcastle 3 Tottenham 1

Tottenham 2 Newcastle 3

Nothing more than anybody expected.

Spurs are still shite, one win against Fulham reserves changes fuck all. 

Guest Bellers

Funny that, after his side's 4-0 victory you'd think he'd be celebrating the win with his own fans...

Speaks volumes...

Why exactly are you here then?

To make an complete fool at of yourself prehaps? That's all your achieving at the minute mate...

I always said that when Spurs go through a rough patch he fucks off, when it goes well we can't get rid of the c***.

Aye a naa, we'll be stuck with the cunt noo after this win. 

"Good to be back lads just been on a spot of business down in the old Seychelles, via Dubai of course for a bit of shopping  ;), just been speaking to Daniel and he was talking to Robinho's advisor and the only reason he'd rather play for Real than us, is purely a financial matter" etc....

Roll on next week when they lose again.

Guest kingdawson

Speaks volumes...

To make an complete fool at of yourself prehaps? That's all your achieving at the minute mate...

Possibly the same reason Baggio continuously posts on GG. Again i never started anything yet certain prats try and start on me then apparantly "im making a fool of myself" when i retaliate  ;D.  Wonder who we get in the quarters.

Guest kingdawson

job well done

Newcastle 3 Tottenham 1

Tottenham 2 Newcastle 3

Nothing more than anybody expected.

Spurs are still s****, one win against Fulham reserves changes f*** all

:o :o :o. Honestly speaking now, your lies are getting so bad i dont even think you realise when your actually telling the truth. Im honestly not trying to be funny but you keep fabricating the truth in near enough every single post yo make

Fulham: Lastuvka, Volz, Queudrue, Christanval, Knight, Helguson, Radzinski, Diop, McBride, Davies, Smertin. Subs: Warner, Bocanegra, Montella, John, Dempsey

can you please show me who the reserve players are? you really are a pathetic poster. At least most of the others use fact to back up there side of the argument rather then making a bunch of stuff up and just typing it.

Speaks volumes...

Possibly the same reason Baggio continuously posts on GG. Again i never started anything yet certain prats try and start on me then apparantly "im making a fool of myself" when i retaliate  ;D.  Wonder who we get in the quarters.

124 posts since November is hardly continuous, the majority of those was around the time we beat you twice.

Nice to see you're obsessing over me though. :smitten:

I always said that when Spurs go through a rough patch he fucks off, when it goes well we can't get rid of the c***.

Aye a naa, we'll be stuck with the c*** noo after this win. 

"Good to be back lads just been on a spot of business down in the old Seychelles, via Dubai of course for a bit of shopping  ;), just been speaking to Daniel and he was talking to Robinho's advisor and the only reason he'd rather play for Real than us, is purely a financial matter" etc....

Roll on next week when they lose again.

:lol:

Guest Bellers

Speaks volumes...

If you don't like the abuse f*** off then, comments like that certainly don't help your cause.

Oh and stop trying so hard to gain WUM status you have to have at least an ounce of intelligance to attempt it.

Now off to bed, school in the morning...

Guest kingdawson

i sense stevie wont reply to my post because he 'hasnt seen it' :rolleyes:.  Dont worry Bellers, UNIVERSITY starts at 12 tomorrow O0, guess i gotta see the qf draw over the net then :'(.