Given to return soon

Guest andynufc84

Guest andynufc84

Seen on SSN this morning, Shay Given is ready to return from injury.

Given hopes to be in the squad for the Wigan game, its a huge relief as Harper has proved that he ain't in the same league as Shay.

If we're gonna do anything in the UEFA and push up the league we need Shay to be fit for it all

Guest Geordiesned

In all fairness Harps hasnt been that bad!

Seriously? I think Harper has been very poor. Yes, he's been good at shot stopping but the rest of his play has been extremely poor. His distribution is appalling and his reading of the game virtually non existant.

Guest andynufc84

I'm not havin a go at Harps, I just don't think he is in the same class as Shay. Its not Hapers Fault

Guest smoggeordie

TBF without Harpers saves we wouldn't have won the Liverpool or Villa matches (Yes I know he cost us a goal in the latter and his goal kicks that take 5 hours bore the shit out of us)

Great to see Shay back.

Seriously? I think Harper has been very poor. Yes, he's been good at shot stopping but the rest of his play has been extremely poor. His distribution is appalling and his reading of the game virtually non existant.

oh come on.. he was decent enough

apart from that pool game obv

Has there been any news on N'Zogbia, Emre and Moore yet? NUFC.com reported last week that all three had returned to training, but I've heard nothing from any official sources.

Hopefully Emre will resurface for Wigan, along with Given, and we'll pick up no more injuries before then - with Gooch coming back into contention as well the squad could look stronger than it has done for a long, long time come Sunday.

The mighty Ramage was also saying that he should be back for around the Wigan game as well, so in a week or two we might finally be moved from the top of the Injury Table. Fingers crossed.

PhysioRoom Injury Table

Has there been any news on N'Zogbia, Emre and Moore yet? NUFC.com reported last week that all three had returned to training, but I've heard nothing from any official sources.

Hopefully Emre will resurface for Wigan, along with Given, and we'll pick up no more injuries before then - with Gooch coming back into contention as well the squad could look stronger than it has done for a long, long time come Sunday.

The mighty Ramage was also saying that he should be back for around the Wigan game as well, so in a week or two we might finally be moved from the top of the Injury Table. Fingers crossed.

PhysioRoom Injury Table

Its starting to ease up, lets hope it continues in this fashion as we dont pick up anymore injuries until the end of the season.

Almost certain with all our players back we'll not win a game though  >:D

Guest Ridzuan

Its a welcome news indeed.Yes Harper hasnt been as good as he should be during the short spell while Given got injured during the West Ham game.However,I think he has done a decent job while Given was away.