Tonight's matches

Baggio

Berbatov gets his first away goal in the Premiership.

A Spurs win isn't a bad result for us tbh.

it aint good for us either.

Why? I'm more worried about us not being able to catch Everton rather than Spurs being level with us on points.

Guest kingdawson

what a complete cheat that prat Rennie is. Lino rightfully gives us the freekick and the useless c*** ignores his number 2 and gives it to Everton. Arteta then scores. bet we go and lose now. Rennie your mother is old >:D.

what a complete cheat that prat Rennie is. Lino rightfully gives us the freekick and the useless c*** ignores his number 2 and gives it to Everton. Arteta then scores. bet we go and lose now. Rennie your mother is old >:D.

I suppose Berb's goal was nothing short of amazing then?  ;)

Dont start him off FFS

Guest kingdawson

Was a nice goal tbh, and im not just saying that O0. Urine is renning has spoilt it for us though.