Tonight's matches

Baggio

Wow... liverpool win... MOM for me is Mohammed Sissoko... Simply Awesome and Genuine Battler.. look how rijkaard changing all his midfield into more creative players... Sissoko simply crack them all... ;D... that's how to beat Barca... pressed all their midfield players :lol:

If Eto'o had played and not Saviola they would have scored 3.

Nahh i don't think so ^-^... to defeat Beauty sometimes u got to play Ugly :thup:

I don't think Liv were over aggressive, just very organised and focussed.

i did not mean to say Liv were so aggressive.... i just feel even Barca have weakness in their game play... not that i say Barca wasn't so good... what i want to say is if versus Barca team must play hard and use pressed tactic and not allowed Barca to control the game.. agree with you liv.. were very organized and focused..

Wow... liverpool win... MOM for me is Mohammed Sissoko... Simply Awesome and Genuine Battler.. look how rijkaard changing all his midfield into more creative players... Sissoko simply crack them all... ;D... that's how to beat Barca... pressed all their midfield players :lol:

If Eto'o had played and not Saviola they would have scored 3.

Nahh i don't think so ^-^... to defeat Beauty sometimes u got to play Ugly :thup:

I don't think Liv were over aggressive, just very organised and focussed.

i did not mean to say Liv were so aggressive.... i just feel even Barca have weakness in their game play... not that i say Barca wasn't so good... what i want to say is if versus Barca team must play hard and use pressed tactic and not allowed Barca to control the game.. agree with you liv.. were very organized and focused..

Ok. You are right in a way, Rijkaard has to sacrifice (for these games) one of the creative mf and something that can stand upto Gerrard and Alonso. Xavi on his own really is not enough. Messi and Ronny are just back from injury and they missed Eto'o. IMO Rijkaard hasn't replenished the squad correctly which is bringing too much pressure on CD partnership too easily. Iniesta nor Motta are ready for these kind of games that much is clear. Good players with a lot of promise will do enough in La Liga, but not in the CL.

Saviola confirms yet again he will never be a real top class striker.

Guest WalkervilleMag

Bin dipping bastards.

It will still be 3-1 to Barça at Anfield.

Though luck man..

Lets hope Barca get trashed in Anfield :D

Bin dipping bastards.

It will still be 3-1 to Barça at Anfield.

get your bet on quick.  Barca will turn this around,  Liverpool are just a very average team. Barca thought it would be a walk in the park tonight and played that way.  The real Barca will turn up in a fornight

I've always said that Barcelona will get a better result at Anfield than at Camp Nou.

It was obvious how Liverpool were going to play tonight and make it very difficult for Barcelona, and even at that, they only won the game due to 2 terrible individual errors which won't happen in 2 weeks time.  For the next match Eto'o will be back and Messi will be 100% fit, that will make all the difference.

I've always said that Barcelona will get a better result at Anfield than at Camp Nou.

It was obvious how Liverpool were going to play tonight and make it very difficult for Barcelona, and even at that, they only won the game due to 2 terrible individual errors which won't happen in 2 weeks time.  For the next match Eto'o will be back and Messi will be 100% fit, that will make all the difference.

how can valdes that  much time being liability... still barca use him? and for puyol is not captain material tbh.

how can valdes that  much time being liability... still barca use him? and for puyol is not captain material tbh.

puyol was barsa's best player last night

There is a website recording the unofficial World Champions based on a club retaining the crown until they lose, and the crown then goes to the team that won (much like the boxing system). Wonder if anyone has done this for club football.

Was in 4-4-2 a coupla years back for Int'l football. Some1 like Angola was reigning supreme.

puyol was barsa's best player last night

Ohh yeah.. shouting and screaming a lot... and doesn't give his backline calmness...