lawro's predictions really blow smoke up my ass

Guest BillyRay Valentine

Guest king harry

Has he ever predicted Liverpool to lose?

Loads its when he predicts us to win we dont, honestly carnt see the point in him, when bbc show a live match and he is the co commentator i seriously turn the volume down.

• 2 weeks later...

SUNDAY

Charlton v Newcastle (1330 GMT)

Newcastle don't travel particularly well, and they played in Europe on Thursday evening, with all the problems that brings.

Of all the teams in the bottom three, I think Charlton probably have a small chance of getting out. This is a game they would have identified as one they can win.

Prediction: 2-0

SUNDAY

Charlton v Newcastle (1330 GMT)

Newcastle don't travel particularly well, and they played in Europe on Thursday evening, with all the problems that brings.

Of all the teams in the bottom three, I think Charlton probably have a small chance of getting out. This is a game they would have identified as one they can win.

Prediction: 2-0

2-0??? jesus.

Some young lad by the old Malborough bus station has a LOT to answer for, for him to be so against us.

• 3 weeks later...

Sheff Utd v Newcastle

This promises to be a torrid, tense affair, and Sheffield United will see it as a chance to drag Newcastle into the relegation mire.

I'm still struggling to see where the Blades' goals will come from without Rob Hulse, but this will not be a place for the faint-hearted.

Match preview

Prediction: 1-0

Sheff Utd v Newcastle

This promises to be a torrid, tense affair, and Sheffield United will see it as a chance to drag Newcastle into the relegation mire.

I'm still struggling to see where the Blades' goals will come from without Rob Hulse, but this will not be a place for the faint-hearted.

Match preview

Can't complain tbh.

Struggling for goals? No worries, Newcastle are in town!

Sheff Utd v Newcastle

Match preview

Can't complain tbh.

Struggling for goals? No worries, Newcastle are in town!

:nods: :(

Think he'll be spot on with that one, unfortunately.

• 1 year later...

what`s gannin on with Lawro? another positive prediction for us this week. Last week he predicted we`d win 2-0 and this week he`s tipped us to get a 1-1...........would much rather he predicts a loss as we always get the kiss of death

------

West Ham vs Newcastle United

I see Dean Ashton has got himself crocked in training? That's a real worry for West Ham.

The problem for Newcastle is that at the moment, no-one knows what is going on - the coaching staff, the players, everyone. The worst part about that is it gives the players an excuse.

In saying that, I'm not sure about West Ham either, as they are under new management in Gianfranco Zola. I'll go for a draw, with no major signs of improvement from either side.

Verdict: 1-1

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/7614036.stm