Emre on his way black

Skirge

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~988266,00.html

Emre Steps Up Comeback

By Craig Hope

TURKISH midfielder Emre has stepped up his comeback bid after missing the last 10 games through injury.

The former Inter Milan star last featured in the 2-2 draw against Man Utd on New Year's Day, with a calf injury keeping him sidelined since then.

But Magpies manager Glenn Roeder has told nufc.co.uk that the 26-year-old is making good progress and could return within the next couple of weeks.

Roeder said: "Emre has stepped up his training and is doing well. Middlesbrough will probably come a little bit too soon, but he could figure in one of the UEFA Cup games against AZ Alkmaar."

ALSO

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10278~988238,00.html

Dyer Back For Boro Clash

KIERON Dyer will be fit to face Middlesbrough in Saturday's Tyne-Tees derby after missing the trip to Wigan.

The 28-year-old sat out of the 1-0 defeat at the JJB Stadium on Sunday after picking up the flu virus towards the end of last week.

But Dyer has now returned to training and boss Glenn Roeder is confident his five-goal midfielder will be fine ahead of this weekend's clash with the Teesiders.

The Magpies manager told nufc.co.uk: "Kieron had the flu and missed the Wigan game because of that.

"He is now back training and will be fit to face Boro on Saturday.

"Kieron must be a horrible player to come up against, he possesses electric pace and is a huge asset, if he is running at you and knocks it by then you are history."

Guest Sniffer

I thought Emre had already recovered from the injury so I'm not sure what " could return in the next couple of weeks " means in roeder's double speak.

Guest icemanblue

Changed the title.

Hehe. Nicely done.

What's the odds on 'Back in Black' by AC/DC bein played at St James on his (supposed) comeback day.

I hope he does come back soon, its a disgrace the way the FA are taking so long over giving himn a date for his hearing, he is going to get stick off every set of away fans until this is sorted. I am wondering if he is really injured or not of it it is just Roeder keeping him out of the squad.

Cracking news on Dyer being back though, he was a massive miss on Sunday.

Guest Gemmill

I am wondering if he is really injured or not of it it is just Roeder keeping him out of the squad.

Ooo hello, it's Sherlock Holmes! :lol: :razz:

Could've sworn he would be back in the next couple of weeks a couple of weeks ago and the couple of weeks before that as well. I'd be very suprised if he played for us again.

Sounds like he has what Dyer had. He was back in a couple of weeks for 2 years.

Awesome news. We've missed him terrible.

Milner --- Butt --- Emre -- N'Zogbia

Martins --- Dyer

Our best line-up in my opinion. Of course, Roeder won't play Zoggy over Duff and there's no way he'll drop Parker, but mehh. Still good news.

Guest Kenton Magpie

That means that against AZ we will be only without Owen and Ameobi which means that we have almost full squad

Looking forward to see what kind of 11 Roeder will pick

I'm not! he'll bottle it and accomodate his favourite players such as taylor,carr,bramble,duff,parker, like he did on sunday when he lost his bottle and was too scared to drop either taylor or bramble and play one with the Gooch and play Nobby at right back and Milner on the right (i dont care if he has played aload of games, we cannot afford to drop our best players)

Roeder should write to the FA and ask if it is possible for us to play with 15-16 players instead of 11 just to make sure he can avoid the headache of picking his best team!

That means that against AZ we will be only without Owen and Ameobi which means that we have almost full squad

Looking forward to see what kind of 11 Roeder will pick

I'm not! he'll bottle it and accomodate his favourite players such as taylor,carr,bramble,duff,parker, like he did on sunday when he lost his bottle and was too scared to drop either taylor or bramble and play one with the Gooch and play Nobby at right back and Milner on the right (i dont care if he has played aload of games, we cannot afford to drop our best players)

Roeder should write to the FA and ask if it is possible for us to play with 15-16 players instead of 11 just to make sure he can avoid the headache of picking his best team!

I meant that im looking forward to see what 11 he'll pick as i know that he'll mess up the team again

I am wondering if he is really injured or not of it it is just Roeder keeping him out of the squad.

Ooo hello, it's Sherlock Holmes! :lol: :razz:

"Well no shit sherlock", would have been a better one :D but 8/10 for effort. ;D

Martins --- Dyer

Our best line-up in my opinion. Of course, Roeder won't play Zoggy over Duff and there's no way he'll drop Parker, but mehh. Still good news.

Apparently Emre's not ready yet and Butt's suspended so for Boro it has to be:

GIVEN

NOBBY  TAYLOR  GOOCH  EDGAR

MILNER  PARKER  ZOGGY  DUFF  (unless Emre's actually fit, then i'd drop Duff )

DYER  MARTINS

subs

harper

Hunty

Le Sib

Carroll

O'brien/Lua Lua

b******!

So that's part of my true faith article for the next issue ruined when it comes out after going to print!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howay man Paully, its not as if anyone but your mam reads it anyway!

;-)

b******!

So that's part of my true faith article for the next issue ruined when it comes out after going to print!!!!!!!!!!!!

Howay man Paully, its not as if anyone but your mam reads it anyway!

;-)

:-)

I thought it was just the inhabitants of zoo's who are on similar wavelengths!

Martins --- Dyer

Apparently Emre's not ready yet and Butt's suspended so for Boro it has to be:

GIVEN

NOBBY  TAYLOR  GOOCH  EDGAR

MILNER  PARKER  ZOGGY  DUFF  (unless Emre's actually fit, then i'd drop Duff )

DYER  MARTINS

subs

harper

Hunty

Le Sib

Carroll

O'brien/Lua Lua

Zog benched, Dyer CM and Sib up top and I think you have it.