David Edgar - 20

Mark Doninger - Under 18

Alan O' Brien - 22

Callum Morris - Under 18

Matthew Pattison - 20

Kazenga Lua Lua - Under 18

James Troisi - 19

Ryan Donaldson - Under 16

canny high marks considering they got beat!!

Pavel Srníček - 39

Kris Gate - 22

Phil Cave - 21

David Edgar - 20

Mark Doninger - Under 18

Alan O' Brien - 22

Callum Morris - Under 18

Matthew Pattison - 20

Kazenga Lua Lua - Under 18

James Troisi - 19

Ryan Donaldson - Under 16

Srnicek's 38, Cave's 19, Edgar's 19, Troisi 18, other than that good post.

Went over to Hyde United for this from Manchester and well I wish I hadn't, we were s*** and it was f****** freezing.

First half we were shocking, couldn't get a hold of the ball in central midfield, few times we got it out to Alan O'Brien and he caused a few problems with his pace but the boy can't cross to save his life. Kazenga LuaLua looked our only other player capable of doing anything over on the right hand side. Srnicek was getting loads of abuse from pissed up 15 year old charvers behind the goal which was quite amusing, as well as Lee Clark going off it with the referee and linesman on numerous occasions. Spoke to a couple of old blokes during the first half who were Man United fans, asked me how Nicky Butt was getting on and one of them also mentioned how he had seen us on the TV a few times this season and thought our worst player was Stephen Carr, quite right.

We were torn apart way to easily with balls through the middle of defence and it was no surprise that we were two-nil down at half time. Barnes finished well after being put through and the second goal was similar but on the other side for Jamie Mullan to score past Pav.

Second half we came out and took control in midfield and were much better than in the first half, Pattison started to get involved as he had been shocking in the first half and James Troisi was involved in some nice link up play but we didn't create anything at all and never looked like scoring, but neither did they until a great 25 yard strike from Chris Eagles. Ryan Donaldson did alright, but never had a chance but the lad is only 15 years old, was talking to his old man for most of the second half. For them Dong Fangzhuo looked decent on the ball but his only real shot on goal went so far over the bar it went out of the stadium! Alan Smith was a lot stronger than any of our defenders and held the ball up well a few times and had a few nice touches bet really he was f****** useless and you would expect more from him against our reserve defence, never looked like scoring, think he just couldn't be arsed.

Tried to take a few photos but the floodlights at Hyde United were shocking so non of them looked any good at all. This one of Pav looks like it is pitch black!

http://img340.imageshack.us/img340/7070/pavelbo6.jpg

http://img169.imageshack.us/img169/6517/teamsheetjx8.jpg

Thanks for the report Greg! Much appreciated!

Maybe I am greedy but could you rate the players please (and an one-liner comment for each)?

Maybe tomorrow if I can be arsed, I'm off to bed.