Eric Gates

Guest henryb1

Guest henryb1

heard a roumor that i'm not going to put here.

I'd be interested to hear. Any chance of a PM please ? Ta.

YEAH PM ME TOO IF POSS CHEERS

Twas a strange listen tonight, that Scottish woman practically crying because Gates had gone and that bloke saying hes formed the Eric Gates Liberation Front.  :lol:

Basically that show is bolloxed now, Gates was the key man.

Twas a strange listen tonight, that Scottish woman practically crying because Gates had gone and that bloke saying hes formed the Eric Gates Liberation Front.  :lol:

:lol: Didn't hear it, but you're right, it doesn't work without Eric.

:lol: Didn't hear it, but you're right, it doesn't work without Eric.

You can tell Wullie's a close personal friend like, one of those folk who meet them at talk-ins, I mean he has to be to be on first name terms right? :lol:

Haddaway man.

What a great man he is.

Baby don't hurt me no more.

How could he with moves like this.  :smitten:

http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/7457/haddawaydq4.gif

Guest Concrete Magpie

Only listen to them on a Friday on the way to the Chinese take away and even my dear beloved, commented that its on the slippery slope.

She always asked me to turn it off when McDonald started with his tirade of I’m frightened to say anything against the TOON, particularly the “BOARD” shyte.

Good luck Eric, from a Black & White.

Yeah ? Will be interesting to see how he fits in. I reckon though that the show producers have probably made a critical mistake in getting shot of Gatesy - it could be the end of the show, which is a shame, IMO. I enjoy listening in, though I appreciate it's not for everyone.

A caller tonight said that he'd been speaking to Eric last night and had said that "he'd been stitched up"  the caller then said that he told him who it was and that he suggested that, said person own up - to which Malcolm said "2 sides to every story..." and duly cut him off.  Malcolm that 'said' person?

A caller tonight said that he'd been speaking to Eric last night and had said that "he'd been stitched up"  the caller then said that he told him who it was and that he suggested that, said person own up - to which Malcolm said "2 sides to every story..." and duly cut him off.  Malcolm that 'said' person?

Yup - I heard that too. I was always under the impression that the 3 of them got on ? Ribbing aside, they did seem to have a good chemistry together - Slaven and Gatesy as the jokers, with Supermac as the straight man.