Todays FA Cup games

Skirge

Get in Chelsea! :D

Wright Phillips would fit right in at NUFC, he's mastered the art of cheaply giving the ball away.

His decision making was terrible, the lad is wasting away.

Had a great chance right at the death to slide a pass through to Drogba who was bursting into the box beyond the defence and he just crossed it high straight to the goalkeeper. Piss poor.

I'd be happy if we bought SWP for £5m, A run of games and some confidence would do the lad wonders. He was outstanding when at ManCity.

I don't think so. We can't take a risk hoping that he'll come good. It'll be like another Duff situation again. The next time we buy, we make sure the player is actually performing well and on his way up, not down like Duff and SWP.

Guest kingdawson

Oh well i did say we'll take it back to the lane. Taking lennon and berbatov of cost us the game but i can see why Jol made the decision.

I think Blackburn are going to stuff City, feel  sorry for Pearce his squad seem to have just given up, story in todays papers about the squad being splitt between the English and non English players.

The less clubs outside the top 4 progressing in the FA Cup the better.

I want there to be an extra league place for Europe

We won't finish in the top 7 this season.

He's an Evertonian.

Guest BooBoo

Not so long ago when people want Pearce as England manager or even Newcastle manager. His team have been awful this year and Man City are in a right state.

Guest Kenton Magpie

Did you see that lass on the telly?

What a f****** state to get into.

Aye, you'd think her fave character from Corrie had just passed away

Did you see that lass on the telly?

What a f****** state to get into.

Saw her

She went mental after Blackburn scored the seconed :lol:

Anyway,Pearce won't stay as City manager for long.he has done a good job over the years but this season has been shocking..

City have some decent players we can buy such as Dunne and Micah Richards,maybe Distin aswell,all Good defender (Atleast better then what we have now)..

Guest BooBoo

That hysterical tracksuit wearing charveress will regre her televised mong-athon when she gets home!

mackems.gif

That hysterical tracksuit wearing charveress will regre her televised mong-athon when she gets home!

mackems.gif

Was having a browse on the Citeh forum, and apprently she's a model.

Im sure thats nikki, nikki from wythenshawe, she did some modeling for the city mag when the new shirt came out 2years ago.