OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

Guest Andrew Flintoff

What the hell is wrong with you miserable sods? It's a kit launch ffs, it doesn't say anything about Newcastle's organisational skills or how they are taking people for mugs. Jesus wept - worry more about the players and less about how some geek in front of a PC with no link to NUFC other than his paycheque has put together a "striptease" and made a slight mistake!

P.S I like it!

Guest BillyRay Valentine

is that really our new kit? thats some nasty sh*t - for the love of christ whats the deal with the collars? footy tops should be essentially t-shirts, keep it nice and simple a la brazil 1970. stupid shorts too. great, just great.

I don't mind the collar its just those 2 outer white stripes,its like they ran out of ideas of what to do with the top of the stripe. Even if they curled the top corners of the stripes they may have looked better.

Guest lady newcastle

i cant believe what people are like,  so what it has a collar

it snt that much different to shearers testimonial top apart from the obvious...collar and sleeves

people will still buy it ......... roll on the release day

Guest BillyRay Valentine

collars = poo

it just looks so budget, we'll never win anything with a kit like that

Guest lady newcastle

collars = poo

it just looks so budget, we'll never win anything with a kit like that

ive now heard it all.....what do you suggest go faster stripes lol

Guest BillyRay Valentine

well those collars will effectively increased the drag coefficient by something in the region of 2.7, consequently nullifying martins' and owen's pace and rendering the likes parker and emre immobile. butt and carr will actually generate negative pace thus playing the game in reverse

Guest lady newcastle

well those collars will effectively increased the drag coefficient by something in the region of 2.7, consequently nullifying martins' and owen's pace and rendering the likes parker and emre immobile. butt and carr will actually generate negative pace thus playing the game in reverse

lol another toon that has an answer for everything 

Guest BillyRay Valentine

apart from the 'will we ever be any good ever again, ever' mindbender - meaning of life's easier to nail than that!

Guest andynufc84

Stop buying replica shirts a few years ago and i'm not going to line the pockets of the fat man any more than I have to.

Spending a fortune going to watch them is enough for me

But I still think the shirt and kit itself is okay

Guest lady newcastle

apart from the 'will we ever be any good ever again, ever' mindbender - meaning of life's easier to nail than that!

you could be right ....but we live in hope

Guest MagicNumber9

What a let down. I looked all good till they started to reveal the shorts.... the sponsorgonna look wank, the white stripes dont look right, and the bade and adidas logo in the center? fucking hel what a cheap hash up theyve made of our precioius black and white stripes.

Guest andynufc84

http://www.nufc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/6c/44/0,,10278~3163244,00.jpg

And what the f*** is this supposed to achieve?

Embarrasing

Embarrasing

it is supposed to achieve a match on the pitch, managed by Beardsley and Bez

Embarrasing

and the winner plays for who? Newcastle reserves? newcastle u18? newcastle benfield?

Embarrasing

and the winner plays for who? Newcastle reserves? newcastle u18? newcastle benfield?

meh? 11 winners