OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

it looks shit, most the crappy photoshop jobs done in 5 mins by folk on here look better ffs!  :lol:

It actually looks like a photoshop tbh. You can see how the middle white stripe is totally off centre at the top.

i have a feeling that the sponsor wasnt actually on the shirt they took the photo of. There is some weird lines that look like it has been cut and paste from another picture to give a prototype

Was just going to suggest this. :thup:

It's all photoshopped anyway.

i have a feeling that the sponsor wasnt actually on the shirt they took the photo of. There is some weird lines that look like it has been cut and paste from another picture to give a prototype

The whole front looks like a prototype tbh... You can see cut lines all over the place and like i say, the middle stripe's weird.

Could have been a really smashing kit that if it wasnt for the stupid piping on the shorts, and to some extent, the two knobs that hang down on either side. Wonder if the Adidas stripes are embroidered...

When you have the top in your hands it will look alot different that that pic, i bet its lush when on

Totally agree dude...gonna be ace with

MARTINS

on the back as well!

The whole front looks like a prototype tbh... You can see cut lines all over the place and like i say, the middle stripe's weird.

You've been able to see the line from where the second piece appeared from the beginning though, so don't worry about the lines not matching up. They've done it in the most basic way possible, pasting the pieces into a blank image one by one, the useless fuckers. :lol:

it looks shit, most the crappy photoshop jobs done in 5 mins by folk on here look better ffs!  :lol:

It actually looks like a photoshop tbh. You can see how the middle white stripe is totally off centre at the top.

you're right. it looks like a first draft too, like none of the different parts of the kit match up,, adidas stripes on shoulders stop half way down the sleeves which turn into odd frilly things, the black bars on the main shirt just stop at the collarbone, odd little stripes on the shorts not repeated anywhere else, blue lining on the collar, what looks like an iron-on transfer for the logo made with a different shade of black.

Guest TheOrder

Just had a fax from Alan O'Brien.

Heard its gonna be like this:

http://img250.imageshack.us/img250/8312/newcastletopfv2.th.jpg

Well we can already tell that's wrong because the thing on the right arm isn't there.

I'm not sure whether you were taking it seriously, or were you going along with the joke>?

They really have made a complete cock-end of the whole thing. :lol:

Not only announced it 12 hours too early, not only ruined their big fing altogether, but they couldn't even get a kit for the bastard to wear. :lol:

Just so you're not trawling back through pages.

http://a1767.g.akamai.net/v/1767/2939/7d/imageserv.adtech.de/apps/171/Ad1340587St3Sz16Sq630834V0Id11/10.jpg

ALL OF IT!

accident?!?

woo

NO NIPPLE RASH!

NO PINK!! well, a tiny bit

They screw up?? :lol:

Still nothing but that pic, i was hoping to order mine tonight, not even a story on .co.uk

It says on the photo that the launch is next Wednesday.

You can pre order it today (Friday) the Wednesday on the pic is refferring to Wednesday 2nd May when it is released