OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

yeah sleeve too and a thin line of it down the sides.

One of the greatest sights is walking to the match at St James' or an away game, and seeing thousands of people in front of you with their black and white top on. Next season you're gonna see a sea of people wearing a black top, until they turn round and then you get to see some black and white stripes. I think it's really bad. There are barely six stripes on the new kit. None on the sleeves and shoulders, and none on the back. The stripes are slowly being taken out. NUFC play in black and white stripes! Nowt else!

Nicked all the images:

http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/2131/untitledhz5.jpg

WTF is Shola wearing?

He looks like someone off those gay ring in things 'want to meet gay guys in your area?'

The half dancing gay pose doesn't help much either!

bluelaugh.gif

out of the closet than mate  ;D

Would've like to have seen the different designs and what got rejected in favour of this.  I don't think it's as bad as most are making out.  It's just heavy on the black and maybe we have been using more white as of the last couple years. 

A black panel? Did an ITK from these parts tell you that a week ago? ;)

You're right. I think you've earned this.

http://www.history.navy.mil/photos/images/k12000/k12122t.jpg

whoa, what the FUCK is that?!

A black panel? Did an ITK from these parts tell you that a week ago? ;)

You're right. I think you've earned this.

whoa, what the FUCK is that?!

US Navy's medal of honor apparently.

Guest Bubbles

the new home shirt is FUGLY

if they incorporated the Northern Rock logo into the shirt instead of planting the image right on top of the Black & White stripes it would be nice

Not buying that shite....

A fucking sky blue ribbon?? Who do they think we are? Coventry??

And what's up with the five point star? Mugs. They think we'll just buy anything...

SHEPHERD OUT! :rant:

Hey we could be in the Iraqi Conference League and be better than Coventry.We'll always be FAR SUPERIOR to fuckin' Coventry-and Coventry's my birth place!

Coventry are the most pointless football club ever.

I quite like your new shirt. I like the black back. However, my main objection, were I one of you, would be that it isn't really black and white stripes. Not properly.

Hey we could be in the Iraqi Conference League and be better than Coventry.We'll always be FAR SUPERIOR to fuckin' Coventry-and Coventry's my birth place!

I quite like your new shirt. I like the black back. However, my main objection, were I one of you, would be that it isn't really black and white stripes. Not properly.

Agree 100%  although at least it ain't got a pink sponsors logo like we thought at one stage,Coventry are a pointless team but not since Kentucky Fried Chicken Man took the reins.

Guest Invicta_Toon

a point seemingly lost on most of the approvers tbh.