OMG! New strip revealed early - first post updated

Guest AcidBurn

Midday you can pre order

Some one mentioned a possible site hack, what with the error of the full kit being release and the blantant photoshop job, i mean its a real photo, why photoshop? what do yous think?

Guest JamesD

.cock just took out the sponsor piece on the welcome page.  So tomorrow we'll see the final kit. or maybe what we've seen is the final kit. i dont know.

Guest alexharrisonnufc

aaa some ones f**ked upi took my first look at it and thought someone had hacked into it because it looks blatantly photoshopped, ome of the versions on here look much betta

Compare and contrast:

http://img410.imageshack.us/img410/8499/untitledoh1.jpg

I like it

What about the back?

Anyone knows what kind of colour the numbers and letters are going to be?

It's nice. Also, I'm not sure if thats actually photoshoped. A printed black would be darker than black material so it seems correct to me.

It will look alot better once you see it in real life, I remember seeing this seasons away top and thinking it was aweful, but once I got it I thought it was pretty good.

The Northern Rock black square is much blacker than the stripes... Also, both the Adidas badge and our badge is in a much lower resolution than the rest of the pic. Not to mention that it actually looks like they put back the last piece of the jigsaw instead of just using the original picture.

I'm probably just being overoptimistic, because I hope that that's not what it'll look like.

Guest smoggeordie

Collar

Blue trim

Embroided black oblong

white writing

pink square

black and white stripes?

ITK tastic!

Guest icemanblue

So. They revealed it by accident. Took it down. Put it back up. Changed the title to 'strip-tease complete'. Then took it back down again and changed it back to 'almost complete. Fucking joke.

Huzzah for Newcastle Uniteds organisational skills!

Oh, and it's shit! I can hardly wait for the first hole in the felt type iron-on material of that sponsor logo!  :weep:

people who think it isnt the real kit = stupid.

you think michael owen was really stood in the middle of st james in the same pose that he seems to be in for every other newcastle photo? no, its photoshopped onto him. But that doesn't mean some super hacker managed to change the kit for 3 minutes. It means nufc are an unorganised sack of shit, through and through.