Favourite football saying??

Guest smoggeordie

Guest smoggeordie

Anything by Jeff Stelling.

"They'll be dancing in the streets of TNS"

Kevin Webster bangs one in......ohhh sally will be delighted :lol:

Guest icemanblue

'X' has taken 'Y' from behind, and he's not happy!

Pretty much every other innuendo-laced comment, never fails to raise a smile...

'The keeper had a tightly packed box in front of him', etc etc.

Guest Morph

"Everyone's got tough games coming up. Manchester United have got Arsenal, Arsenal have got Manchester United and Leeds have got Leeds."

The great Sir Bobby Robson.

"X passes Y down the line...he looks to cross....SHOOTERING!"

Yes, I've heard the term "Shootering" used on television before...that is, a cross between a shot and a cross...mind you it was in Korea  O0

you sure about that?  they tend to say "shootiiiiiiiiiiing" with the emphasis on the 2nd part of the word....or "headiiiiiing" with the same intonation....funny man, listening to loads of korean babble then they throw that in, cracks me up every time

young kids today with "in nets" instead of  "in goal",really winds me up....anyway for nostalgia faves.....rush keeper,3 pots in,heads and vollies,world cup singles,world cup doubles,cock or hen.

Guest icemanblue

young kids today with "in nets" instead of  "in goal",really winds me up....anyway for nostalgia faves.....rush keeper,3 pots in,heads and vollies,world cup singles,world cup doubles,cock or hen.

That i don't remember. What was it?

Also, world cup single/doubles was called 'world cup willy' round my way. Fuck knows why!

That i don't remember. What was it?

Also, world cup single/doubles was called 'world cup willy' round my way. f*** knows why!

cock or hen was when a couple turned up late for a kickabout,to decide who went on which team.

Guest JamesD

Gol! Gol! Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool!..... by Mexican Commentators

fixed it for you.