Martins' Worth?

Dokko
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

With the shit season we've had, plus the excellent season Martins has had, coupled with the money problems that are ongoing, what kind of value do we place on Martins this summer if clubs come asking (which they will)?

aye, well done the board for backing the manager, to buy these quality trophy players at the big prices.

We've always had directors that did that though, haven't we.

Would be terrible to go back to directors like that. Which is impossible of course.

Do you get a untrained monkey to type for you?

Somehow I knew the monkey wouldn't couldn't answer.

With the shit season we've had, plus the excellent season Martins has had, coupled with the money problems that are ongoing, what kind of value do we place on Martins this summer if clubs come asking (which they will)?

aye, well done the board for backing the manager, to buy these quality trophy players at the big prices.

Would be terrible to go back to directors like that. Which is impossible of course.

Has your monkey just found the crossout button like?

:lol:

Look mate, am trying to be nice, am trying to say no human could possibly talk as much shit as you and there must be another reason for the crap am viewing.

Am trying my best to back you up FFS.  :uglystupid2:

FOR FUCK SAKE, ISNT THERE 14,000 OTHER FUCKING THREADS ON VARIOUS FORUMS YOU ARE ARGUING YOUR TIRED SHIT IN?

Thanks,

Gejon

Jon, if he flopped you would be slating the club for spending the money, or even worse, blaming the chairman for the managers error of judgement.

Give credit where its due FFS. Isn't there enough forums with people stuck with heads up their arse unable to see this or do this.

Anyway, its a relevant point. toonstaylor has appeared to say in the past that our old board also bought players of this price and calibre, so it would be nice if he acknowledged what I said to be true. I am pleased he is scoring goals, just think if the boards of the past had bought players of this calibre, you wouldn't now be cursing the Halls and Shepherd. Think about it.

What are you on about you tart?

a pre-Keegan supporter would easily understand

FOR FUCK SAKE, ISNT THERE 14,000 OTHER FUCKING THREADS ON VARIOUS FORUMS YOU ARE ARGUING YOUR TIRED SHIT IN?

Thanks,

Gejon

Jon, if he flopped you would be slating the club for spending the money, or even worse, blaming the chairman for the managers error of judgement.

Give credit where its due FFS. Isn't there enough forums with people stuck with heads up their arse unable to see this or do this.

Anyway, its a relevant point. toonstaylor has appeared to say in the past that our old board also bought players of this price and calibre, so it would be nice if he acknowledged what I said to be true. I am pleased he is scoring goals, just think if the boards of the past had bought players of this calibre, you wouldn't now be cursing the Halls and Shepherd. Think about it.

Did the monkey forget to type again.?

Bad monkey.

Thanks,

Gejon

Must be a shitter for a monkey to cut and paste a NE5 super quote.

Has your monkey just found the crossout button like?

Look mate, am trying to be nice, am trying to say no human could possibly talk as much shit as you and there must be another reason for the crap am viewing.

Am trying my best to back you up FFS.  :uglystupid2:

I'm not trying to do anything. Obvious KK bandwagon jumpers make me smile.

As do those who harp on about the shit board, and shit manager, but are unable to give credit for anything . The point being, that pre-Keegan supporters know we didn't sign players for big money like this. I'm wondering what side of the fence you are sitting on, on this one, as you started the post.

Thanks,

Gejon

Shame the monkeys only started watching the club in 1992. Thats why they know nowt.

Thanks,

Gejon

Shame the monkeys only started watching the club in 1992. Thats why they know nowt.

Its great how I mention Monkey and now its the only craic you can come up with.

You'd think with the 400 years you've had on this planet you'd be able to think of something original once in a while.

Better luck next time to you and your monkey.

Oooo oooo oooo oooo!

Thanks,

Gejon

You'd think with the 400 years you've had on this planet you'd be able to think of something original once in a while.

Oooo oooo oooo oooo!

its a shame that you are unable to give credit where its due.

Exactly as I expected.

It's because you haven't a clue, but I understand that.

Thanks,

Gejon

Oooo oooo oooo oooo!

Exactly as I expected.

How many monkey's did you go through to type that for you?

I bet that killed off half of your associates, was worth it though, i thought it was a top notch come back if ever i saw one.

NE5, Why the fuck did you even bring up that talk about the board in this thread? It's a thread about Martins and his value compared to other strikers. Funny thing is, when you started, you even quoted the original poster who in no fucking way slagged off the board. You just make yourself look like a one-hit-wonder.

Also, your slagging off of all supporters under roughly 20 years of age is pathetic, please stop that. We don't live in the '80s, when mediocrity perhaps was accepted. Oh, and if the Toon wasn't a mediocre club back then, I apologise; I have to admit, I do not know our history that well. Doesn't make me less of a supporter though.

Stick to the topic next time, so you won't force me into going off-topic.

Rant over.

Oh and Toon's or GeJon, change avatar! :p

He's worth what we paid for him, i reckon.

If he develops as he should, being a young player still, his financial value will be immaterial, as we'd be stupid to cash in.

If he does not develop, and his inconsistency or issues take a hold, we'd probably end up selling him for half that.  And lets face it, we've not got a brilliant management team for developing top players, so its to be hope that his - undoubted - natural ability is enough to see him develop well.

As someone said before, NE5 is Shepherd's idea of the perfect Newcastle fan.

Zero ambition, doesn't mind us slipping backwards as long as it isn't as far back as we were pre 1992 and loves nothing better than a big name trophy signing.

If I'm like that when I'm 52 then do me a favour and shoot me. :hunter:

Guest ChickenKiev

God, are you lot obsessed with money. We have a great player playing great football and you're talking about how much he's worth if we were to get rid of him. Madness!

Guest BooBoo

Didnt do his value much good tonight. Was one of Obas anonymous showings. To be fair though he was in numbered company.

Guest BooBoo

I think when you look at other foreigners signed in the summer, he's done pretty well. Certainly better than Kuyt but not offering as much all round as Berbatov. I would say his value is about what we paid for him in August.

Zero ambition, doesn't mind us slipping backwards as long as it isn't as far back as we were pre 1992 and loves nothing better than a big name trophy signing.

you wouldn't know a board with zero ambition if it hit you in the head with a pickaxe.

You are better off sticking to toontastic with all the other idiots that agree with your nonsensical, idealistic views.

I am glad I wasn't as stupid and deluded as you when I was 16.

you wouldn't know a board with zero ambition if it hit you in the head with a pickaxe.

You are better off sticking to toontastic with all the other idiots that agree with your nonsensical, idealistic views.

I'm actually surprised you haven't gone after a lot more of the threads that are coming up today.

Plenty of opportunities to defend the Shepherd and co. all over the board right now.

Thanks,

Gejon

Oooo oooo oooo oooo!

Exactly as I expected.

How many monkey's did you go through to type that for you?

I bet that killed off half of your associates, was worth it though, i thought it was a top notch come back if ever i saw one.

its such a tragedy that we have been knocked out of europe tonight, simply disgraceful. Only the shit clubs, that get knocked out of a european competiton, are a laughing stock among the 86 clubs that don't even qualify in the first place  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Instead of making stupid posts that do nothing other than show your lack of intelligence, and knowledge of football and Newcastle United, why don't you tell us how many times the club even qualified for europe before the present board took over the club, as you think they are "shite".

I know the answer already.

It will be a zero response, which says everything.

Guest Invicta_Toon

oh yay, look everyone it's NE5

something to make us laugh