Huntington

Willow

Last year at this time he was playing for the U18 side!@!@

He did what he can and it was obvious that he is struggling,obviously our genius manager didnt see that

Its too early for him to play games like this and all of you who are writing him off i think you are not right to do so

Its Roeder's fault.The manager's fault

Looks at Mourinho FFS

He is playing Essien as CB!@!@@!@

Essien...

Why???

Because he is experienced.And thats why Mourinho didnt play some 19 years old academy player

Roeder should have played Duff at LB

I'd imagine in the Under 18s though players can still tackle. He showed none of those skills last night whether he was LB or not.

He has played only 16 senior games in his career and yesterday Roeder played him at LB when he is CB and is right footed

What did you expect from him??

To be like Franco Baresi or what?

Guest Sniffer

Just about sums up the whole circus that is the Toon, doesn't it?

God forbid that we actually have a player who can step in and play his accustomed game in his usual position.

He is too young to be played in high pressure game..I would've had Duff playing as our LB and Zoggy as LW,then again what do i know,Roeder is our brilliant manager..

You know f*** all tbh.. Roeder like it or not knows more about the game then you will EVER know

He is too young to be played in high pressure game..I would've had Duff playing as our LB and Zoggy as LW,then again what do i know,Roeder is our brilliant manager..

You know f*** all tbh.. Roeder like it or not knows more about the game then you will EVER know

:laugh2:

mackems.gif

Aye, thats what I said when Souness was manager - how dare you question Souness' team selections or tactics, dont you realise the man knows more about the game then everyone on here put together? That in itself means he IS a top class manager.

Guest magpies_rawk

if you say so...

Guest Invicta_Toon

if you say so...

you think Newcastle Fan is a qualified FA coach then?

Huntingdon didn't pick himself as a left back.

A young kid was played out of position by a clueless 50 odd year old and the young kid gets the blame. :idiot2: (not you)

We've already seen that Huntingdon isn't good enough if others are fit, Edgar has clearly done better in that position yet Roeder doesn't pick him, Roeder, Fuck off.

Roeder proves all too often how little he knows about football, qualifications mean very little, he proves that most weeks

Guest Invicta_Toon

A young kid was played out of position by a clueless 50 odd year old and the young kid gets the blame. :idiot2: (not you)

We've already seen that Huntingdon isn't good enough if others are fit, Edgar has clearly done better in that position yet Roeder doesn't pick him, Roeder, Fuck off.

on the basis of how many games? and you want to just chuck him into the biggest game of the season?

Guest Invicta_Toon

Roeder proves all too often how little he knows about football, qualifications mean very little, he proes that most weeks

so you think NewcastleFan has been a top division football player and a top level manager for decades then?

We've already seen that Huntingdon isn't good enough if others are fit, Edgar has clearly done better in that position yet Roeder doesn't pick him, Roeder, f*** off.

on the basis of how many games? and you want to just chuck him into the biggest game of the season?

Huntingdon isn't exactly a seasoned professional, the experience difference isn't or shouldn't be a consideration.

so you think NewcastleFan has been a top division football player and a top level manager for decades then?

Did I say I thought that?

I actually don't think Roeder has been any of the above either so what's the relevance of your question?

Last year at this time he was playing for the U18 side!@!@

He did what he can and it was obvious that he is struggling,obviously our genius manager didnt see that

Its too early for him to play games like this and all of you who are writing him off i think you are not right to do so

Its Roeder's fault.The manager's fault

Looks at Mourinho FFS

He is playing Essien as CB!@!@@!@

Essien...

Why???

Because he is experienced.And thats why Mourinho didnt play some 19 years old academy player

Roeder should have played Duff at LB

I'd imagine in the Under 18s though players can still tackle. He showed none of those skills last night whether he was LB or not.

He has played only 16 senior games in his career and yesterday Roeder played him at LB when he is CB and is right footed

What did you expect from him??

To be like Franco Baresi or what?

No, but I do expect him to be able to block crosses coming into the box and being able to tackle.