Two Fingered Salute

Guest wondermike

Guest wondermike

I hope every single fan that's spent hundreds of pounds gives each and every toon player the two fingered salute after such a gutless and pathetic performance. Especially that C**T Glenn Roeder get the useless bas**d out!!!

Guest Brazilianbob

Van Gaal saw what we did in the first leg and Roeder stupidly chose the same team, apart from Hunty at LB, so Van Gaal's game plan to counteract the players who hurt them in the first leg worked.

I would have brought in Milner on the right, dropped Le Sib and played Dyer behind Martins and tried to catch them on the break. We played into their hands by not changing things around right from the start.

Guest elbee909

No, you simply DON'T wish your team to lose.  You can expect it, not be surprised by it, by wanting it to happen?  Insane  :idiot2:

Guest robertbobo

Especially that C**T Glenn Roeder get the useless bas**d out!!!

We created plenty chances. When you play with certain players who don't give a shit, that is when you are caught out. Duff's effort was a disgrace, Martins didn't look interested and Bramble just isn't good enough.

We created plenty chances. When you play with certain players who don't give a shit, that is when you are caught out. Duff's effort was a disgrace, Martins didn't look interested and Bramble just isn't good enough.

We didn't create plenty of chances, we played like a team full of very mediocre players (ah, i see), managed by an very poor manager (check), and with no real leadership (ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!!!)

We created plenty chances. When you play with certain players who don't give a s***, that is when you are caught out. Duff's effort was a disgrace, Martins didn't look interested and Bramble just isn't good enough.

We didn't create plenty of chances, we played like a team full of very mediocre players (ah, i see), managed by an very poor manager (check), and with no real leadership (ding, ding, ding, we have a winner!!!)

i would count 4 decent chances at least after they scored.  you've got to look at scoring 1 of those 4 to progress and if we had we probably would of. 

yes roeder got it wrong last night, but none of the players at all performed on the pitch last night

Guest Kenton Magpie

They did what Roeder set them out to do, sit back and hope they dont score, didnt he shit it though when they took a 2-0 lead and he brings Emre on to play on the left wing, who is he kidding, the man has no bottle at that point in the game he should be taking Butt or Parker off.

Clueless!