Mick, NE5, HTL, Baggio et al - for the love of god...

Guest Knightrider

Guest Knightrider

Can we have a ceasefire please? This has almost become inter-forum now and is not only boring the arse off everyone, but I'm pretty sure it is boiling your own piss as much. Yous clearly all have your own views on things and will never agree or budge an inch. Can't yous all agree to disagree? Or learn to debate points instead of meaningless point scoring or bitch fests about who said what, who went to X games, who is right and who is wrong. Normally I couldn't care less but it is spreading to most threads and having a negative effect on the rest of the forum in my opinion.

Yous don't have to be the best of mates, but give it a try, you might enjoy it.  :thup:

PS Apologies to the rest of the forum for posting this non NUFC thread and to the guys in question, no offence fellas, hope you can see where I'm coming from.

Leazes can't stop.. he's programmed to say same the same shit in every thread whatever the subject.. i think of him as an advanced spam bot

Tell you what mate, I don't know who this Leazes is, but why don't you tell us if you have another username elsewhere ?

Can we have a ceasefire please? This has almost become inter-forum now and is not only boring the arse off everyone, but I'm pretty sure it is boiling your own piss as much. Yous clearly all have your own views on things and will never agree or budge an inch. Can't yous all agree to disagree? Or learn to debate points instead of meaningless point scoring or bitch fests about who said what, who went to X games, who is right and who is wrong. Normally I couldn't care less but it is spreading to most threads and having a negative effect on the rest of the forum in my opinion.

Yous don't have to be the best of mates, but give it a try, you might enjoy it.  :thup:

PS Apologies to the rest of the forum for posting this non NUFC thread and to the guys in question, no offence fellas, hope you can see where I'm coming from.

Eh? I'm seriously puzzled by why I'm included in this f****** list.

I've done nowt in recent times other than post my view on the football, despite being constantly hassled by the usual morons because they don't agree with me.

I assume you're listing people you believe spoil threads. Well if you're going to name names fella, where the f*** is that obnoxious chimp guy and a whole host of others? And don't quote the "et al" s**** either. There are some people on here who never post a f****** thing that is football related, choosing instead to post personal s**** all over the show. There's more than one doing it and you know the people I mean.  I haven't thrown a thread off track for ages, like there are a few members I haven't responded to in ages despite their best efforts. 

'Chimp guy'?

:lol:

You know. The one who thinks Parka is fantastic and still rates his partnership with Emre. So basically tries too hard to sound intelligent and in reality talks a load of tripe.

I know of more than 1 poster on here who rates that partnership. Come on, name names.

'Chimp guy'?

:lol:

You know. The one who thinks Parka is fantastic and still rates his partnership with Emre. So basically tries too hard to sound intelligent and in reality talks a load of tripe.

I know of more than 1 poster on here who rates that partnership. Come on, name names.

I'm sure you can work it out, Mel. I thought the "chimp" reference was obvious, tbh.

Leazes is some dolt off Toontastic who said Souness was a top boss. :laugh:

Is he now ?

I thought that was you, with all the nodding dogs agreeing with you.

Anyway, this thread is a request to post sensibly by HTT, and you as an administrator, ought to do what he asks....... :lol:

Is he now ?

Anyway, this thread is a request to post sensibly by HTT, and you as an administrator, ought to do what he asks....... :lol:

You asked who Leazes was and I told you, what's the problem?

Is he now ?

Personal insult perhaps?

Ever heard of leading by example?

No, I didn't think so.

Is he now ?

I thought your description of him sounded a bit like you, thats all.

Is he now ?

Personal insult perhaps?

No, I didn't think so.

Well, he doesn't post on here, so I'm not too bothered.

Is he now ?

I thought your description of him sounded a bit like you, thats all.

I never said Souness was a top boss. LeazesMag did though.

Glad we cleared that up.

Is he now ?

Personal insult perhaps?

No, I didn't think so.

But you've said he does, and then you've insulted him. I know you aren't too bothered about insulting people though.

Is he now ?

Personal insult perhaps?

No, I didn't think so.

But you've said he does, and then you've insulted him. I know you aren't too bothered about insulting people though.

I've said he does?

He says he doesn't, so what's the problem?

Is he now ?

Personal insult perhaps?

No, I didn't think so.

I've said he does?

He says he doesn't, so what's the problem?

You insulting someone. Disgraceful really, given your lofty role as a supposed responsible moderator of the forum. Let's face it, everything about your posts changed when you became a moderator so why not this aspect of it too?

You insulting someone. Disgraceful really, given your lofty role as a supposed responsible moderator of the forum. Let's face it, everything about your posts changed when you became a moderator so why not this aspect of it too?

Insulting someone who doesn't post on here, well so what? I insult players and managers too, should that not be allowed?

Dolt is not much of an insult either tbh. I'd have thought you'd agree anyway, someone who thought Souness was a top boss is a dolt.