Tonights FA cup replays

Skirge

I missed it initially, when I looked I just saw the scrum, wondered what the hell was going on.

Anyone see the steward grabbing the fan by his pants when the other fan was being led away? Was all very entertaining.

Guest JamesD

what are you talking about? Woodgate went in and  took out ronaldo's back leg.  Ronaldo didn't dive, it was a foul. and even if he did accidentally clip him, it was still in the box, which will always be a penalty.

SSN, BBC, and the Guardian all say it was a legit penalty.

Why does such a talented player have to dive like that. Hope the c*** breaks his leg doing it one day...

what are you talking about? I didn't see a dive. Definite penalty.

Was it s****, minimal contact, went down like a sack of s****, or are you a member of the "lets turn football into a non-contact sport" brigade.

Or maybe I've just been whooshed?

Agree! Carvalho did get the ball....

you talking about chealsea spurs or boro Man U?

I'm talking about ronaldo's penalty...which was most definetly a foul.

It clearly wasn't though, I don't class clipping someones foot as a foul, a foul is a challenge that is deemed to endanger the opposition, did you think Ronaldo was in danger. No, because he saw the opportunity to go down like a tosser, good to see people have gone so soft in the modern era of the game...

'Endanger' ?  It's not about danger, ot's about stopping the player illegally.  Handball isnt endangering anybody.  He clips Ronaldo's knee.  I hate him, but it was a penalty.

Guest kingdawson

By the way Lassana Diarra look great at right back... very calm, composed, nice technique...

Yep, had Lennon in his pocket second half.

Very true tbh. Lennon was due bad game but what a bloody game to have it. Thought a draw was the fairest result but shit happens. How Carvalho never got at least a yellow i will never know.

The question of the night is how come Rooney didn't get sent off tonight?After being booked,on two seperate occasions smack in front of the ref,he raised his hand to Boateng,who DID get booked,and then shoved Morrison after his deserved red card.

How Carvalho never got at least a yellow i will never know.

Agree.

The question of the night is how come Rooney didn't get sent off tonight?After being booked,on two seperate occasions smack in front of the ref,he raised his hand to Boateng,who DID get booked,and then shoved Morrison after his deserved red card.

Agree.

Why does such a talented player have to dive like that. Hope the c*** breaks his leg doing it one day...

what are you talking about? I didn't see a dive. Definite penalty.

Was it s****, minimal contact, went down like a sack of s****, or are you a member of the "lets turn football into a non-contact sport" brigade.

Or maybe I've just been whooshed?

Agree! Carvalho did get the ball....

you talking about chealsea spurs or boro Man U?

I'm talking about ronaldo's penalty...which was most definetly a foul.

I think they were both correct.

Brilliant for both the Yids and the Smogs to go out.

It's shite that all I've got to look forward to this season is other clubs not winning anything, but 'tis the hand I've been dealt.

Howay Birmingham and Viva Sevilla!

It's shite that all I've got to look forward to this season is other clubs not winning anything, but 'tis the hand I've been dealt.

League 2 title for Pools?

League 2 title for Pools?

Good point Mr Mosley. It's the derby at the weekend at the George Reynolds Williamson Motors 96.6 TFM New Darlington Stadium Arena, we've just equalled the club record unbeaten run - 21 games. I don't like situations like that.

Best bits -

Shevs goal and the look on Drogba's face as it curled in.

Crackign long pass, awesome chest down, cracking volley from SWP.

Ronaldo going down after Woodgate made a stupid stupid tackle, mind the contact would not have botherd even a moth, Ronaldo go's down easier than a smoggie hooker.

That fan trying to smack Lampard after the game, lifetime ban coming up.

Guest kingdawson

Form is temporary, class is permanent...

Tell Kingdawson that, he had Robbie Keane down as being better than Shevchenko last week. :lol: :idiot2:

funny that you didnt question it when i first made the statement instead choosing to question other things. 2 goals later here you are ridiculing a statement i made over a week ago. Bandwagon jumper tbh.

http://img6.picsplace.to/img6/27/tit.gif

:cheesy:

:lol:

CLOTHESLINE... LAMPARD DUCKS OUT... STUNNER!!!

That would have been better, tbh. Blatant clothesline attempt.

:lol: Funny as fuck tbh. that guy is like charging bomb... After miss Lamps, he did catch another target....

Lifetime ban for the one that tried to smack Lmapard, the other fan was a Chelski one, his details have been passed onto the club.  mackems.gif

Lifetime ban and he did not even conect with the punch.

Hahah what a dodge by frank...hahah

That fanny started throwing the punch about a second after frank dodged it....If you're gonna invade a pitch and punch a player.... for god sake use the trusty uppercut...

;D They got it on youtube. Mark bright is hilarious! "Quickly quickly! Punters got on"....oh what a spanner