fergie's rant

lovejoy

if there is a chance of a player sent off he will do what he can to get the ref to show red.

arghhh I just hate him!!

Then why'd he get straight up when Morrison tried to break his leg?

I dunno how anyone can dislike Ronaldo, he is so good to watch and has the potential to become an all time great.

if there is a chance of a player sent off he will do what he can to get the ref to show red.

arghhh I just hate him!!

I dunno how anyone can dislike Ronaldo, he is so good to watch and has the potential to become an all time great.

there's no need to play-act for a foul of that kind.  everyone with eyes knew that card was coming.  in fact, i think that CR popping up staight away could be interpreted as a sort of body language trash talk. 

and it isn't difficult at ALL to dislike a diving cheat.  much of my dislike for him comes from the fact that cheating is COMPLETELY unecessary for CR to be one of the very best footballers in the modern game. 

arghhh I just hate him!!

He is a cunt with a face you could never get tired of kicking but there isn't a footballer I would rather watch at the moment.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Best player in the Premiership by a mile tbh.  I hate the cheating stuff, but he's gone up in my estimation this season for the way he's come through all the World Cup shit.

aye he really came through that not giving two shits about fucking over your team mates phase of his

how goes his contract negotiations again?

How funny would it have been if Shreeves had used similar language back?

SHREEVES: "I asked him . . . "

FERGUSON: "F*****g (inaudible) b******."

S: "Don't F*****g talk to me like that."

F: "F**k off to you."

S: "Don't F*****g talk to me like that. Don't even F*****g think about it."

F: "Don't you think about it, you ****. F**k off. Right?"

S: "Listen ****, are you going to do the F*****g interview in a professional F*****g manner or not? Do you want to F*****g do it or not?"

F: "You f*****g be professional. You be professional. You're the one."

S: "I'm entitled to F*****g ask . . . . Cristiano gave the right F*****g answer."

F: "F*****g hell with your answers."

S: "Don't F*****g talk to me like that. Go away. If you want to behave civilly, fine. Don't F*****g talk to me like that."

F: "F**k off." (door slams).

Gaskell to Southgate: "I'm going to have to ask that F*****g question again, if that's all right."

Guest brewer

Best player in the Premiership by a mile tbh.  I hate the cheating stuff, but he's gone up in my estimation this season for the way he's come through all the World Cup s***.

aye he really came through that not giving two shits about f****** over your team mates phase of his

how goes his contract negotiations again?

He didn't fuck over his team mate.

A member of his opposition fucked himself over by losing his head, again

Both men at fault. Shreeves's questioning of Ronaldo overstepped the mark, and Ferguson was wrong to lose his rag like that.

At the end of the day though, I've got far more admiration for a guy who's really achieved something than for someone who's just a critic on the sidelines who follows the herd and decides to have a pop at an easy target.

Why did Shreeves overstep the mark? Since when did any of the "herd" have the b******s to stand up to Fergie?

Ferguson is a truly great manager - probably one of the two or three best ever - but he can also be a complete f***** tit.

Players do get accused of cheating now and then, but I just thought that Shreeves was far more persistent than was justified in the circumstances. At the end, after Ronaldo said that he was fouled, he asks him if he could have stayed on his feet. I've not heard any player being asked that question before, and it was a bit stupid. Firstly, a foul is a foul, whether you go over or not. Secondly, no professional player struggles to stay on their feet when they've been fouled in the penalty area. I just thought oh FFS, give it a rest. You're not being clever, despite what you think.

Fergie is very protective of his younger players, and tends to react like he's their Dad and they've been picked on. He's got a fierce temper, and that's not an attractive side of his character, so as I say, he's at fault, all though in a different way.