England

Stevie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Joe Cole injury has been depleting England attack at left hand side... downing certainly can't fill that position... better use another formation like 4-3-3 rather old 4-4-2 if the right man for left winger isn't available... forcing the man who cannot do the job properly just adding weakness to the team...

Lampard is out because of a wrist injury?

Hahaha, what a load of shit.  Just come out and say he's been dropped, you cunt.

I'll bet he starts for Chelsea at the weekend.

Injury was caused by a Rooney shot, apparently.

Guest Bellers

Looking forward to seeing Hargreaves & Gerrard in ze middle.  Two wingers though. :undecided:

Shock horror we may have to play some pleyers in position for a change!

Lampard is out because of a wrist injury?

Hahaha, what a load of shit.  Just come out and say he's been dropped, you cunt.

I'll bet he starts for Chelsea at the weekend.

Injury was caused by a Rooney shot, apparently.

:hom:

Guest kingdawson

Richards coming in aswell. God knows why he chose to play f****** Phil Neville over Richards.

Who are Chelsea gonna pay £20m for? Phil Neville or Micah Richards? :lol:

Not a huge fan of Downing, but might aswell play him there because Lennon was totally ineffective down the left, and was so in one of Spurs' recent games.

Lennnon was probably England's best player against Israel and dosent deserve to be dropped. Totally ineffective??? how many crosses did he put in the box only for the strikers to either miss or go walkabouts.

Guest smoggeordie

Richards coming in aswell. God knows why he chose to play f****** Phil Neville over Richards.

Not a huge fan of Downing, but might aswell play him there because Lennon was totally ineffective down the left, and was so in one of Spurs' recent games.

Lennnon was probably England's best player against Israel and dosent deserve to be dropped. Totally ineffective??? how many crosses did he put in the box only for the strikers to either miss or go walkabouts.

IIRC about 90% of his crosses were shit.

Guest king harry

He put about 3 crosses in, 2 shit ones and a very HALF decent one, which had no power in it, he is so one footed its unreal. I like him on the right though, and he should rip them apart tonite.

Guest andynufc84

Does anyone naa the team?

Not officially but hazard a guess at :

Robinson

Richards    Ferdinand    Terry    Cole

Lennon      Gerrard      Hargreaves    Downing

Rooney      Johnson       

Guest andynufc84

Robinson

Richards     Ferdinand     Terry     Cole

Lennon      Gerrard       Hargreaves     Downing

Rooney      Johnson       

Just been confirmed, this is the team

Robinson

Richards    Ferdinand    Terry    Cole

Lennon      Gerrard      Hargreaves    Downing

Rooney      Johnson       

Not bad actually.

Does anyone know why Jamie Redknapp is on TV? He most be the only person in the world who thinks that Lampard and Gerrard should be England's central midfield. You would never guess that one is his cousin and one is a former teammate. And he just called David Nugent "Kevin". Twice. Might as well have Jamie Carragher's mum in the studio. :uglystupid2:

Does anyone know why Jamie Redknapp is on TV? He most be the only person in the world who thinks that Lampard and Gerrard should be England's central midfield. You would never guess that one is his cousin and one is a former teammate. And he just called David Nugent "Kevin". Twice. Might as well have Jamie Carragher's mum in the studio. :uglystupid2:

He's a legend man, top bloke I think.

He's better than most of the others. And always makes valid points that noone else seems to pick up. I like Ray whatshisname (bald one) when he's on aswell, seems down to earth and makes good points.

This is the most balanced England team for ages.I would have picked Defoe over Johnson though.

no way! if Defoe isn't playing week in week out he is utter tripe.

He's never let Enmgland down though in his brief international career,felt sorry for him in many ways.Scored on his debut in Poland and wasnt picked for ages after that.

He's better than most of the others. And always makes valid points that noone else seems to pick up. I like Ray whatshisname (bald one) when he's on aswell, seems down to earth and makes good points.

I prefer pundits to be either (A) unashamedly biased (In the Frank McClintock mould, for entertainment value) or (B) totally unbiased. I don't like people who's opinions give more insight into their family tree and their circle of friends than their footballing experience.

Rooney's such an arrogant little fuckwit. Has he learnt nothing from the fucking World Cup?

I like a bit of arrogance in some footballers if I'm being honest, for example the arrogance of a young Paul Gascoigne taunting the finest defender this country has seen for years in Paul McGrath and then megging him in the process.