7pts from Relegation - 7 games to go

Karjala

Guest TheKingOfNewcastle

Vic you fail to realise, this is the Toon we're talking about. A team capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

Anything is possible.

Guest BlueWhiteMonkey

We are in free fall. The player's dont look to trust the manager, they are playing like they want him sacked too.

All the games we have left are tough. Rodent will take us down he is experienced at doing that, he knows all the right things to say and to do with a team to get them relegated.

congratulations that is the most ridiculous thing posted all day

and there's been a hell of a lot of competition

Qualify your statements or don't make them at all.

qualify MY statements?

jesus h christ

Are you going to or what?

SSN think we are in a worse position that Man City, they have a game in hand and are only a point ahead, Sheff Utd next away, lose that and they are 3 behind us, then Arsenal at home, people need to face facts, its not looking good for us, we need to starting winning games. I expect a non performance against Sheff Utd and a cracking performance against Arsenal, a defeat non the less.

SSN think we are in a worse position that Man City, they have a game in hand and are only a point ahead, Sheff Utd next away, lose that and they are 3 behind us, then Arsenal at home, people need to face facts, its not looking good for us, we need to starting winning games. I expect a non performance against Sheff Utd and a cracking performance against Arsenal, a defeat non the less.

cannot see us turning it on again this season or next with roeder at the helm .

imho no more than 3 points collected till end of season

Both the makems and Boro went down with 42 points if I remember rightly. Both thought they were "safe" with games to play.

With this useless tw*t at the helm, can anyone be certain of getting 6 extra points ?And that stinking fat b*stard who has got us in this mess with his lunatic choices of manager  (I was one of the few to campaign that it was madness to give the job to a man who has had his only two clubs relegated) it is YES possible this fool will make it a hat trick with Shepherd sitting with his head up his own ars*, or fiddling while Newcastle burns, if you like.

Since the league was reduced to 20 teams, the only club to go down with 42 points was West Ham.  Guess who was managing them at the time.

We have to get at least 44 points by my calculations to be sure.

Realistically, 41 or 42 should do it though.  Watford are as good as down, and even though West Ham won today it doesn't look good for them (seeing as we are 11 points ahead and contemplating it). 

Both the makems and Boro went down with 42 points if I remember rightly. Both thought they were "safe" with games to play.

With this useless tw*t at the helm, can anyone be certain of getting 6 extra points ?And that stinking fat b*stard who has got us in this mess with his lunatic choices of manager  (I was one of the few to campaign that it was madness to give the job to a man who has had his only two clubs relegated) it is YES possible this fool will make it a hat trick with Shepherd sitting with his head up his own ars*, or fiddling while Newcastle burns, if you like.

Since the league was reduced to 20 teams, the only club to go down with 42 points was West Ham.  Guess who was managing them at the time.

I think I know the answer. If we are really struggling no doubt Owen's return will get pushed forward.

Guest BlueWhiteMonkey

I think I know the answer. If we are really struggling no doubt Owen's return will get pushed forward.

It will be pushed through so he can come in and compete for England.

Guest Rodimus Prime

We are in free fall. The player's dont look to trust the manager, they are playing like they want him sacked too.

All the games we have left are tough. Rodent will take us down he is experienced at doing that, he knows all the right things to say and to do with a team to get them relegated.

Leave the internet and Newcastle forever.

Wimbledon sunk like the Titanic when they went down, 1pt from their last 10 games.

In mid March they were comfortably in mid table, like us.

Egil Olsen was terrible but it's worrying when you mention their position.

Then when he gets crocked again, we can blame bad luck - again. Great plan!

Then when he gets crocked again, we can blame bad luck - again. Great plan!

We have a plan?

Wimbledon sunk like the Titanic when they went down, 1pt from their last 10 games.

In mid March they were comfortably in mid table, like us.

Egil Olsen was terrible but it's worrying when you mention their position.

Sheff Utd have a run in involving

West Ham h

Charlton a

Wigan h

Watford h

I didn`t see the game but it is possible to lose the dressing room if your in the press all week saying you want to get rid of all your players and that they are basically pussies with no bottle oh and maybe saying also that only 3 players are his!  Also he blamed AZ on them and side stepped blame. How would you feel playing for this twat ?

We wont get relegated imo. We're as inconsistent as all of the teams we have left to play, bar Chelsea.

Arsenal at home we regularly seem to get some joy from, especially with the "stick it up them" tactics we employ against them specifically, and its also a game where the players will motivate themselves because its against a top team.

Chelsea were almost certain to lose imo, despite 3 wins in 3 home games in the past 2 years - theyre going for the title this time, whereas with practically all of our previous wins they simply werent bothering (FA Cup Mourinho was pissed at the time with the CL fixtures and saying he wouldnt take the FA Cup seriously, 2 x league games were at the end of the season with the title wrapped up for Chelsea, ie nothing to play for, and both times they played exactly like that).

We'll also win at least one of those away games, and draw several other games as well. Probably win as many as we lose.

Its worrying, yes, but again, the rest of the Premiership is just as shiite as us outside the top 5/6, with similarly shiite managers.

We wont get relegated imo. We're as inconsistent as all of the teams we have left to play, bar Chelsea.

Arsenal at home we regularly seem to get some joy from, especially with the "stick it up them" tactics we employ against them specifically, and its also a game where the players will motivate themselves because its against a top team.

We'll also win at least one of those away games, and draw several other games as well. Probably win as many as we lose.

Its worrying, yes, but again, the rest of the Premiership is just as shiite as us outside the top 5/6, with similarly shiite managers.

What is going to happen if Sheff Utd beat us again and they get 9 points form this lot:

Sheff Utd have a run in involving

West Ham h

Charlton a

Wigan h

Watford h

Guest Invicta_Toon

I didn`t see the game but it is possible to lose the dressing room if your in the press all week saying you want to get rid of all your players and that they are basically pussies with no bottle oh and maybe saying also that only 3 players are his!  Also he blamed AZ on them and side stepped blame. How would you feel playing for this twat ?

If it was me I would have along hard think about just which players have ever left newcastle for a bigger wage or team.

Guest Rodimus Prime

For all the people that think this thread is kneejerk - have you looked at the numbers and the form table?  Just do the math before you dismiss it as impossible.

No-one said its impossible. But it won't happen, because thankfully there's at least 3 teams worse then us.