7pts from Relegation - 7 games to go

Karjala

For all the people that think this thread is kneejerk - have you looked at the numbers and the form table?  Just do the math before you dismiss it as impossible.

No-one said its impossible. But it won't happen, because thankfully there's at least 3 teams worse then us.

I agree.  We're crap, and if something doesnt happen next year, it could happen.  But i dont think charlton or west ham will catch anyone, and if they do, not us.

And hopefuly WHU will get a point deduction :D

Guest Phil K

Frankly with Roeder doing his West Ham & Watford best to bring about a relegation horror from nothing, you just can't see where the next goal, never mind point is coming from.

We are in free fall. The player's dont look to trust the manager, they are playing like they want him sacked too.

All the games we have left are tough. Rodent will take us down he is experienced at doing that, he knows all the right things to say and to do with a team to get them relegated.

congratulations that is the most ridiculous thing posted all day

and there's been a hell of a lot of competition

I didn`t see the game but it is possible to lose the dressing room if your in the press all week saying you want to get rid of all your players and that they are basically pussies with no bottle oh and maybe saying also that only 3 players are his!  Also he blamed AZ on them and side stepped blame. How would you feel playing for this twat ?

If it was me I would have along hard think about just which players have ever left newcastle for a bigger wage or team.

We havn`t been a big team for a few years now, wake up.  As for money i`m sure most of them have plenty now to not worry too much about taking a few grand pay cut rather than work at the NUFC circus.  Regardless, if your boss have been slagging you off all week on the back of 2 very disappointing results your hardly going to go out and bust a gut. If you think your going your also not going to risk injury and not get bought.

Guest Phil K

I think 38 points will be enough, having a look at the table. If we can't get 1 from 7...

With Roeder as manager ?

Highly possible.

Guest Rodimus Prime

I think 38 points will be enough, having a look at the table. If we can't get 1 from 7...

With Roeder as manager ?

Highly possible.

Whats your solution then genius? Sack him now? And then what?

With Roeder as manager ?

Highly possible.

Pretty obvious I would have thought. Joyce, Pearson, and Solano can navigate us through to the end of the season with the help of the ubiquitous honeymoon. Meenwhile we actively negotiate with the best managerial talent accross Europe with a view to making a permanent appointment, once the appropriate candidate is freed from his current commitments.

Rather delightfully the proccess would not involve Shepherd, as he said that he would step down if he go the last decision (Roeder) wrong. :clap:

You won't go down. It is a chance, yes, but it won't happen. We're in a precarious position too, but we're not going down either. You're in a much better position, it won't happen.

EDIT that sounds like the least well argued argument ever, but there's too many teams worse than you for it to happen.

With Roeder as manager ?

Highly possible.

I'm not saying it is the solution, but it could be, at least short term.  A new manager would probably bring a boost that would at least keep us up.

On a brighter a note a team called Sunderland are coming up to make sure we get humiliated twice a season next campaign if we manage to stay in the division.

Don't say that just yet.  Them losing a playoff final at Wembley is the one thing I have left to hope for this season. 

Guest Invicta_Toon

With Roeder as manager ?

Highly possible.

Pretty obvious I would have thought. Joyce, Pearson, and Solano can navigate us through to the end of the season with the help of the ubiquitous honeymoon. Meenwhile we actively negotiate with the best managerial talent accross Europe with a view to making a permanent appointment, once the appropriate candidate is freed from his current commitments.

Rather delightfully the proccess would not involve Shepherd, as he said that he would step down if he go the last decision (Roeder) wrong. :clap:

been waiting all night for one of the Roeder kneejerkers to remember this little gem

try as I might, I can't find the bastard quote or I would have posted it ages ago

Guest Invicta_Toon

With Roeder as manager ?

Highly possible.

I'm not saying it is the solution, but it could be, at least short term. A new manager would probably bring a boost that would at least keep us up.

some very very very short memories around here

With Roeder as manager ?

Highly possible.

been waiting all night for one of the Roeder kneejerkers to remember this little gem

try as I might, I can't find the b****** quote or I would have posted it ages ago

I don't think Shepherd ever said that, he said that the next appointment was the most important decision that he'd ever made or words to that effect.

Guest Knightrider

I'm sure he said if Roeder turns out to be the wrong man, he will hold his hands up and take full responsibility but I can't remember him saying he'd stand down, the only time he's ever said that is if there was a Geordie Abramovic waiting in the wings or when we win a trophy, both as likely as finding rocking horse shit :lol:

I'm sure he said if Roeder turns out to be the wrong man, he will hold his hands up and take full responsibility but I can't remember him saying he'd stand down, the only time he's ever said that is if there was a Geordie Abramovic waiting in the wings or when we win a trophy, both as likely as finding rocking horse s*** :lol:

If he had of said it I can assure you that I would have had the full text and URL tattooed on my chest for future reference.  I doubt I'd have missed that one.

With Roeder as manager ?

Highly possible.

Roeder kneejerkers? You fucking prick.

With Roeder as manager ?

Highly possible.

I'm not saying it is the solution, but it could be, at least short term. A new manager would probably bring a boost that would at least keep us up.

Yours?  You can't even remember what was written at the beginning of the said post. :rolls:

Guest Invicta_Toon

With Roeder as manager ?

Highly possible.

Yours?  You can't even remember what was written at the beginning of the said post. :rolls:

eh?

Guest Invicta_Toon

With Roeder as manager ?

Highly possible.

Roeder kneejerkers? You fucking prick.

I didn't mean you precious. Though if the cap fits