7pts from Relegation - 7 games to go

Karjala

Stuart Pearce thinks that he can do two jobs at once. Stuart Pearce thinks that Georgios Samaras is a winger. Stuart Pearce thinks Nicky Weaver is a better goalie than Andreas Isaksson. Stuart Pearce thinks the way to beat Blackburn is to use the same system we played when they mullered us. If he thinks you can get sucked into it, I'd be sleeping a little easier. Cos he is thick. :uglystupid2:

That's a ringing endorsement of your gaffer there! :lol:

That being said, we could play the same game with some pearls of Glenn Roeder wisdon too :rolleyes:

I read the quotes Parky mentioned, and Roeder's response was that relegation "has not crossed my mind". Well sir, may I advise you to look at the table, the fixture lists, and the DVD's of our previous few games, take the time to consider the possibility and then plot a course to avoid it?

Stuart Pearce thinks that he can do two jobs at once. Stuart Pearce thinks that Georgios Samaras is a winger. Stuart Pearce thinks Nicky Weaver is a better goalie than Andreas Isaksson. Stuart Pearce thinks the way to beat Blackburn is to use the same system we played when they mullered us. If he thinks you can get sucked into it, I'd be sleeping a little easier. Cos he is thick. :uglystupid2:

That's a ringing endorsement of your gaffer there! :lol:

That being said, we could play the same game with some pearls of Glenn Roeder wisdon too :rolleyes:

I read the quotes Parky mentioned, and Roeder's response was that relegation "has not crossed my mind". Well sir, may I advise you to look at the table, the fixture lists, and the DVD's of our previous few games, take the time to consider the possibility and then plot a course to avoid it?

Whether he considers it or not....That de ja vu feeling must be on him now. blueyes.gif

Hmm. I've been mulling this one over, and I think that maybe there's a point to be made that we're not safe from relegation. We have some tough games ahead and we're really not that far out of the bottom three, are we?

Maybe if we all convince ourselves that we're in a relegation battle, we can all feel better when we stay in the Premiership.

the main problem is that west ham and chalton are on a roll at themoment and they both seem to be getting a lot ov luck just at the right time. I think we'l win 1 and draw 1 during the rest of the season, but west ham and charlton need to stop winning.

If we beat Sheff Utd on Saturday and Charlton and West Ham lose, I think we'll be alright. We definitely need 2 wins from our next 7 games in my opinion, just to be safe and in control.

If we beat Sheff Utd on Saturday and Charlton and West Ham lose, I think we'll be alright. We definitely need 2 wins from our next 7 games in my opinion, just to be safe and in control.

Agreed.  Six points for safety assured irrespective of what the other clubs do.

Guest Magpiecn

next Saturday,West Ham is away to Arsenal,Charlton is also away to Man City,they are all possible to lose

On the contrary I can see Villa going down. blueyes.gif Rich irony for some on here. :D

I honestly doubt it. Win our game in hand on Monday and we're on 37 points. Then we've got a run in of Blackburn(a), Wigan (h), Boro (a), Portsmouth (h), Citeh (a), Sheff Utd (h), Bolton (a). Not hugely worrying on that front.

Although what is freaky is the near total feeling of confidence for next season, once he can get his own team together. Being in a shit league position but full of confidence and hope is weird.

As I said, it won't be you, it won't be us. Charlton were, apparently, mightily lucky to win yesterday, and have Spurs and Liverpool as their last two games. Too much for them to do, tbh.

If the players are as confident about staying up as the majority of fans are (ie Very Confident), then we'll go down. The thought of relegation probably hasnt entered their heads yet, just coast the season out and get ready for a summer on the lash  :laugh2:

Guest Invicta_Toon

If the players are as confident about staying up as the majority of fans are (ie Very Confident), then we'll go down. The thought of relegation probably hasnt entered their heads yet, just coast the season out and get ready for a summer on the lash  :laugh2:

aye that's what happened with all the other clubs that got relegated from 11th with 8 games to go

aye that's what happened with all the other clubs that got relegated from 11th with 8 games to go

As you keep telling us. Be a good effort, and a decent season if we stay up like...

There really are a lot of matches between the sides at the bottom, which are probably gonna have the biggest influence on who stays up.

If we beat Watford alone, its enough. But i just dont fancy going into the last day of the season NEEDing to beat them.