If Emre leaves in the summer.

Parky

Guest teepee

Die Bundesliga is definately the place to look this summer - very likely that a couple of very good teams are relegated!

Sahin is one of the star... which have flourish with messi & obi mikel... in world cup age 17 if i am not wrong... fantastic vision for left winger.... but not sure taking him to newcastle... consider what we have done with N Zog...

Barton & Sidwell nailed on. Goals & creativity galore from the midfield next season...

Think you could be right Optimistic. Sidwell looks a done deal and none of the big clubs would want Barton.

Hate to think our choice for central midfield would be between them two and Parker. Jesus, away games maybe but how bad would that be for home matches?

Barton is the only one that looks like he's got a goal in him.

Guest Invicta_Toon

people have short memories

last 10 minutes of the most important game of the season, that was what Emre does for the club, fuck all

last 10 minutes of the most important game of the season, that was what Emre does for the club, fuck all

Using that logic, Mr Wind-Up, the first 80 minutes of the most important game of the season is what Scott Parker does.

Guest given take

last 10 minutes of the most important game of the season, that was what Emre does for the club, f*** all

you beggar belief

Iniesta would be a good replacement.

As would Xavi.

We could attract them here as Barcelona dont have their own hotel and apartment blocks situated next to the club.

:lol:

Xavi to ManU?

Guest NIToon

No way Arteta would come here. he's looking at Europe with Everton, which is more than were getting.

Guest Invicta_Toon

last 10 minutes of the most important game of the season, that was what Emre does for the club, f*** all

you beggar belief

so imagined him hoofing the ball nowhere, making crap passes and being a general useless fuck?

I can fantasize about Nasri (Marseilles €25m) or the rehabilitation of Riquelme at SJP or stealing Van der Vaart from Hamburg, but who are our reaslistic creative mf options?

Watched Riquelme playing for Boca quite a few times. He is class everytime I see him. Would love him here but I doubt our manager and media could handle yet another johny foreigner who always seems moody.

Honestly,the way Roeder been signing players,i am guessing he will buy a big fucking Midfielder with no creativity what so ever,and keep Parker playing as our AMC

Jesus how depressing. :undecided:

I reckon Emre's a class player in all honesty, and he could have been so good for us. I'd love to see him in a team like Arsenal - who play good, penetrating football on the floor - short passes, a sheer driving force. That's what Emre's so good at - driving forward and stirring things up.

Even if he were to stay, it just won't have worked out for him here. 1, because of the injuries to him, 2, because of the injuries to players around him, 3, because of the general averageness of the team itself, and 4, he's never been used properly. Or very rarely.

I really like Emre, but we won't have missed him if he goes.

I reckon Emre's a class player in all honesty, and he could have been so good for us. I'd love to see him in a team like Arsenal - who play good, penetrating football on the floor - short passes, a sheer driving force. That's what Emre's so good at - driving forward and stirring things up.

Even if he were to stay, it just won't have worked out for him here. 1, because of the injuries to him, 2, because of the injuries to players around him, 3, because of the general averageness of the team itself, and 4, he's never been used properly. Or very rarely.

Yup. Nothing to do with his inability to assert himself on a game in real terms, or his knack of disappearing in big games.

The problem is that if he does go there aren't any decent replacements under £8-10m. The only other player we have with a spark of creativity and vision is Solano.

You genuinely are one of the most sinfully boring posters.

He's just a realist, I agree with what he said above and pretty much everything else he says.

Emre is so overrated on here, and even more so since he's been injured/out the team. He's scored 4 goals in 58 games for us, thats rubbish for this so called creative midfielder. I bet his assist count isn't much better either.

He's just a realist, I agree with what he said above and pretty much everything else he says.

Emre is so overrated on here, and even more so since he's been injured/out the team. He's scored 4 goals in 58 games for us, thats rubbish for this so called creative midfielder. I bet his assist count isn't much better either.

He has played under two of the worst managers in christendom and often in a depleated team and 20 yards too deep.

He has played under two of the worst managers in christendom and often in a depleated team and 20 yards too deep.

True, but you don't see people excusing Scott Parker because he's played under shit managers.