Realistic Ins and Outs??

SUPERTOON

Guest Verlaine

I can't wait for another 343564641614 'who would you buy?' threads between now and the window even opening.

I can't wait for another 343564641614 'who would you buy?' threads between now and the window even opening.

if you dont like new threads appearing then just out of interest why do you read a forum?

Guest Albert Ayler

Out:

Carr

Babayaro

Bramble

Moore

Bernard

In:

Baines

Davies

Equally as good right back.

Peddle four defenders and bring in two - one of which is absoloutley shocking and has came under abuse from Albion fans this season?

Guest Verlaine

if you dont like new threads appearing then just out of interest why do you read a forum?

Hopefully you can see the difference between one new thread and dozens of repeat threads, all of which contain the same ridiculous speculation concerning things that will never, ever happen.

Out:

Carr

Babayaro

Bramble

Moore

Bernard

In:

Baines

Davies

Equally as good right back.

Peddle four defenders and bring in two - one of which is absoloutley shocking and has came under abuse from Albion fans this season?

Can you not count or something?

Guest Albert Ayler

We'll definetely go in for Davies if WBA don't go up.

I reckon (worryingly) that Anton Ferdinand is our top priority.

Hopefully you can see the difference between one new thread and dozens of repeat threads, all of which contain the same ridiculous speculation concerning things that will never, ever happen.

Ok fair enough but to be honest most of what is discussed on here isnt really likely to happen anyway, even the sensible stuff isnt likely to happen because we are newcastle after all!

I would be welling to bet several million pounds that Parker will be at Newcastle in the summer.

Roeder loves him and Parker will be happy enough.

Roeder loves him, but what happens if/when Roeder leaves this summer?

:lol:

Howay then smartarse, what's funny?

People need to get it into their head that Roeder is NOT going to get sacked!

Who died and made you chairman ?  People can speculate what they like as you are by saying he isn`t going.

Guest Albert Ayler

I would be welling to bet several million pounds that Parker will be at Newcastle in the summer.

The irony; "my mate Graham is on the phone and says Hitzfeld is having a look around the training ground right now."

Unless something drastic happens in the remaining seven games, I'm fairly confident in saying Roeder won't be in charge next season.

Guest Invicta_Toon

I can see Parker going in the summer too, especially if West Ham somehow manage to stay up.

He'll use the "My family couldn't settle in the North East" excuse.

I can see him using the 'All the fans are cunts' excuse personally

The irony; "my mate Graham is on the phone and says Hitzfeld is having a look around the training ground right now."

Unless something drastic happens in the remaining seven games, I'm fairly confident in saying Roeder won't be in charge next season.

You only registered recently, how do you know about all that? :D

Guest Albert Ayler

You only registered recently, how do you know about all that? :D

I watched it all from Toontastic !