Mourinho anyone ?

Rebellious

Guest Invicta_Toon

plenty of people obviously willing to let NUFC become the cunts of the Premiership for the promise of success

sad tbh

Guest Gemmill

plenty of people obviously willing to let NUFC become the cunts of the Premiership for the promise of success

sad tbh

Vic still thinks we're everyone's favourite second club.  I'm sure your average Chelsea fan hangs his head as they parade the Premiership trophy round Stamford Bridge, mindful of the latest PR gaffe by the arrogant Mourinho. 

Guest Invicta_Toon

sad tbh

Vic still thinks we're everyone's favourite second club.  I'm sure your average Chelsea fan hangs his head as they parade the Premiership trophy round Stamford Bridge, mindful of the latest PR gaffe by the arrogant Mourinho. 

I'm sure you think that it's a good quality that they don't. Nothing to do with second favourite shite, it's about not wanting to be a cunt.

Guest Gemmill

sad tbh

I'm sure you think that it's a good quality that they don't. Nothing to do with second favourite shite, it's about not wanting to be a cunt.

Are you sure you've thought this one through properly? :lol:

Guest Invicta_Toon

sad tbh

Are you sure you've thought this one through properly? :lol:

to real people gemma, not some internet freaks :lol:

The Real Madrid job is always available every 15 or so months. Although if he wants to stay in England, i've got legs like a truck and a strong back if he needs a ride to SJP.

Would personally carry him from London to SJP with you mate.

Altough I'd have to swim my way across the atlantic first.

Guest Gemmill

Fred wouldnt touch him with a bargepole.

he is on 5million a year net !!!!

I suspect they'd be standing at opposite ends of different bargepoles tbh.

seriously though lads, if he ants to stay in england, where does he go exactly?

none of the top 4 need gaffers, so unless maclaren gets the boot, then we are his best option i reckon!

still cant see him ending up anywhere other than madrid or barca though, but hey, if he likes cold, wet england, the toons the place!

Good point Lovejoy.  After the top four where's next on the list? 

With the right backing he could make us part of a big five at the very least.  The guy is a genious.  I think he'll go to Madrid if Capello fails to win the league though, or possibly AC Milan, who will sack Ancelotti when they lose tonight.

Good point Lovejoy.  After the top four where's next on the list? 

With the right backing he could make us part of a big five at the very least.  The guy is a genious.  I think he'll go to Madrid if Capello fails to win the league though, or possibly AC Milan, who will sack Ancelotti when they lose tonight.

we can dream though eh!

He'll surely go abroad to a huge team, which is exactly where he should be. Anyone who wouldn't have him here is a complete and utter moron.

It goes without saying.  Lets be perfectly honest here, people that know absolutely fuck all about football seem to make at least 30% of this message board (Vic types etc....).

I based the thread on him saying he wants to stay in England if he gets the boot. Logic dictates that we are the biggest ( not the best, or well run etc ) with the most potential outside the top 4. We spend the most outside the top 4. Wouldn`t be as much of a culture shock financially.  Anyway linking him to us without that comment we all know would be ludicrous.

I based the thread on him saying he wants to stay in England if he gets the boot. Logic dictates that we are the biggest ( not the best, or well run etc ) with the most potential outside the top 4. We spend the most outside the top 4. Wouldn`t be as much of a culture shock financially.  Anyway linking him to us without that comment we all know would be ludicrous.

5th best blah blah blah.

Utter bollocks tbh

5th best blah blah blah.

Utter bollocks tbh

Like your patter.  The only thing I would disagree with Rebellious is we have the potential to be fifth best,  the potential we have is limitless.

5th best blah blah blah.

Utter bollocks tbh

Like your patter.  The only thing I would disagree with Rebellious is we have the potential to be fifth best, we have the potential is limitless.

Agreed Stevie. One should never put a limit on potential.

5th best blah blah blah.

Utter bollocks tbh

Like your patter.  The only thing I would disagree with Rebellious is we have the potential to be fifth best,  the potential we have is limitless.

Absolutely gutted that a complete bigot disagrees with me tbh.

Not a very lofty honour considering the league is so s*** that there isn't really a difference between being the 5th best of the last decade and being the 14th best.

Yeah so s*** the team that came FIFTH in the s*** league were also Champions of Europe the same season, and a team that came FOURTEETH made it to a UEFA Cup Final.  Mug.

Not a very lofty honour considering the league is so s*** that there isn't really a difference between being the 5th best of the last decade and being the 14th best.

Yeah so s*** the team that came FIFTH in the s*** league were also Champions of Europe the same season, and a team that came FOURTEETH made it to a UEFA Cup Final.  Mug.

Wasn't aware Liverpool were the "5th best team over the last decade"

The league between 5th and 14th is so shit that one team has finished 5th, 14th and 7th in sucessive seasons, anyone can beat anyone past the top four.  Hopeless tbh