Next Season Squad Numbers

StevieBoi

What does player List B on that mean?

Does that mean they are not eligible for selection currently and are just the list of reserves that we have submitted?

I guess that is just the provisional list for the qualifiers and can be changed if we make the group stages, but interesting to see Ferguson and Vuckic with *'s next to their names. (Sammy less so as he is injured).

Under twenty one, I would assume.

Why wouldn't we list him? Counts in our favour for the rules and if we're desperately trying to flog him for as much as possible then openly admitting he's not even part of the senior squad doesn't help.

Means nowt.

Why wouldn't we list him? Counts in our favour for the rules and if we're desperately trying to flog him for as much as possible then openly admitting he's not even part of the senior squad doesn't help.

Means nowt.

U-turn more like. Starting in greece.  :frantic:

No idea whether to get someone on the back. and if i do, thinking colocinni, but there's so many choices

Shearer 9

Stops bedwetters and pants shitters like you marra from panicking as he's already gone. FTM 9-1.

What does player List B on that mean?

Does that mean they are not eligible for selection currently and are just the list of reserves that we have submitted?

I guess that is just the provisional list for the qualifiers and can be changed if we make the group stages, but interesting to see Ferguson and Vuckic with *'s next to their names. (Sammy less so as he is injured).

18.16 Each club is entitled to register  an unlimited number of players on List B

during the season. The list must be submitted by no later than 24.00 CET on

the day before the match in question.

18.17 A player may be registered on List B if he is born on or after 1 January 1990

and has been eligible to play for the club concerned for any uninterrupted

period of two years since his 15th birthday by the time he is registered with

UEFA. Players aged 16 may be registered on List B if they have been

registered with the participating club  for the previous two years without

interruption