Another manager has a dig at Roeder

BottledDog

Roeder is a joke

Its obvious to everyone

and Redknapp isn't ?

He's a twat, a spiv, and a bullshitter, which is obvious to everyone. Never thought I'd see the day a NUFC supporter took sides with an east end londoner idiot like him slagging anyone at Newcastle. The same east end cockney bastards who called Roeder "tumour boy". Shameful. I hope they go down - which they are - and never come back.

And Portsmouth is the biggest shithole in the premiership.

Roeder is a poor manager and outsiders always think that he did "a great job' with us,because of the "injury crisis" we had

but he is a bad manager who should be in charge of a sunday league team let alone Newcastle..and i really think Redknapp said nothing wrong..

Roeder is a poor manager and outsiders always think that he did "a great job' with us,because of the "injury crisis" we had

but he is a bad manager who should be in charge of a sunday league team let alone Newcastle..and i really think Redknapp said nothing wrong..

its out of order for him to spout off in public mate. Whether he is right or wrong. Newcastle have 5 top players in my opinion, mind, and thats all.

Roeder is a joke

Its obvious to everyone

and Redknapp isn't ?

He's a t***, a spiv, and a bullshitter, which is obvious to everyone. Never thought I'd see the day a NUFC supporter took sides with an east end londoner idiot like him slagging anyone at Newcastle. The same east end cockney bastards who called Roeder "tumour boy". Shameful. I hope they go down - which they are - and never come back.

You dont agree with Redknapp that we should be in higher position then what we are now?

Roeder is a joke

Its obvious to everyone

and Redknapp isn't ?

He's a t***, a spiv, and a bullshitter, which is obvious to everyone. Never thought I'd see the day a NUFC supporter took sides with an east end londoner idiot like him slagging anyone at Newcastle. The same east end cockney bastards who called Roeder "tumour boy". Shameful. I hope they go down - which they are - and never come back.

You dont agree with Redknapp that we should be in higher position then what we are now?

with the players he has had

No, not particularly. We will finish about 10th or 11th, and thats about right. How can you say any different when we have only had one striker who blows hot and cold, and have consequently been dominated by many teams, even some below us, and picked up points due to fighting spirit rather than ability on the pitch.

To do better next season, we need more quality in the forward positions.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Roeder is a joke

Its obvious to everyone

anyone but a fucking eejit would know that Rednap has had a thing against Roeder for ages now

but I guess stuff like that doesn't make soccerfacts.bu

Roeder is a joke

Its obvious to everyone

and Redknapp isn't ?

No, not particularly. We will finish about 10th or 11th, and thats about right. How can you say any different when we have only had one striker who blows hot and cold, and have consequently been dominated by many teams, even some below us, and picked up points due to fighting spirit rather than ability on the pitch.

Hilarious stuff

And you dont think that this is because Roeder is not shit???

He is and we lost to teams like Charlton and Man City when we had only Owen and Ameobi injured

Roeder is clueless and Redknapp is just saying that with the kind of players we have we should be higher in the league

I dont argue that he has something personal against Roeder

But what he said is the truth

Guest toonbaz

to be fair with 'arry he's right, we should be higher up with the players we have. however after reading that article/interview whatever it is "i would love it if we beat them. love it!" lets hope his mind games will help get our lads goin tomorrow!

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Roeder is a joke

Its obvious to everyone

and Redknapp isn't ?

He's a twat, a spiv, and a bullshitter, which is obvious to everyone. Never thought I'd see the day a NUFC supporter took sides with an east end londoner idiot like him slagging anyone at Newcastle. The same east end cockney bastards who called Roeder "tumour boy". Shameful. I hope they go down - which they are - and never come back.

In absolute agreement with you

Guest Ridzuan

No surprise.Harry has not been in good terms with Glenn recently.I still agree with what Harry was saying.We should be above of the likes of Portsmouth in the league every season,but unfortunately for us,it hasnt happen.

Guest VegasToon

One thing that has really bothered me about Roeder is that he is blaming the season on injuries.  A good coach can see what he has and coach to the talent on the field.  Making excuses shows little character in my opinion.  Roeder needs to focus on what he has and not say next year will be better because we might get someone back.  We have talent!  Manage the talent!  Hell, I could put a team together and manage them with the right amount of money and zero injuries.  A good manager uses what he has and gets all he can and a little more.  Roeder has show none of that.

Becoming a regular occurrence this, and (even though they are clearly just trying to exploit his weak spot), the worst part is that it is hard to disagree most of the time. :buck2:

It is easy to disagree, Redknapp is full of s*** as usual. Anybody who thinks we have "great" players is talking out of their arse. With only one proper striker all season long it's hardly a surprise we are where we are in the league.

Owen,Martins,Dyer,Given=i think you can call these 4 great players

I forgot to mention Ramage too :crazy2: :crazy2:

Rubbish. From that list, even with the over-used "great" word these days the only player close to qualifying would be Owen, and that's on the basis of his performances for other clubs and England, rather than with Newcastle.

I'm trying my hardest but I just can't disagree with anything he's said. I don't think theres anyone better than Roeder though who would want this job though.

pretty stupid comment in all honesty, although i wouldn't want to work for fred i know that.

AS9 i don't care whether its unproffessional or not, its the truth, and if the truth is unproffessional then so be it. We do have some great players in all honesty HTL, but were not going to get the best out of them here HTL. Just look at the pedigree Owen, Martins, Parker, Emre, Duff, Milner and Zog to some degree had before joining. I also have bullet in a bible, but haven't watched/ listened to it yet. i'll get back to you when i have lyke.

Mate, there's no way you can consider Martins (one man band right now) a great player. Parker...well there's nothing to say to that really. Same with Milner and Zog. Emre has proven he can play at international level and is a good player but he's not great. Even when Duff was flying at Blackburn I never saw him as a great player, he was certainly no better than Robert was for us at that point in time and that seems to have been Duff's best time to date. These are not great players by any stretch, in my opinion. Redknapp is talking total bollocks, which is no surprise.

Becoming a regular occurrence this, and (even though they are clearly just trying to exploit his weak spot), the worst part is that it is hard to disagree most of the time. :buck2:

It is easy to disagree, Redknapp is full of s*** as usual. Anybody who thinks we have "great" players is talking out of their arse. With only one proper striker all season long it's hardly a surprise we are where we are in the league.

Not for me, as a group of players they should haver performed a damn sight better this season. And as for, "They should be right up there for what they have paid out", well sorry but he is right, the club has wasted stupid amounts of money over the years.

Which of course anyone can see has nowt to do with Roeder.

As a group of players they've performed like a team with only one proper striker, a player learning the ropes in a new league who hasn't had a quality partner alongside him at any stage at all. You are over-rating the players in my opinion.

Owen,Martins,Dyer,Given=i think you can call these 4 great players

I forgot to mention Ramage too :crazy2: :crazy2:

Rubbish. From that list, even with the over-used "great" word these days the only player close to qualifying would be Owen, and that's on the basis of his performances for other clubs and England, rather than with Newcastle.

Given is in the top 3 goalkeeprs in the Premiership for the last 5-6 years

Martins has great talent and i believe he will become fantastic player

Owen-we all know what he is capable of.

I dont think you are right when you say that these players are not great

But you have your own opinion i have myne so...

Not for me, as a group of players they should haver performed a damn sight better this season. And as for, "They should be right up there for what they have paid out", well sorry but he is right, the club has wasted stupid amounts of money over the years.

Which of course anyone can see has nowt to do with Roeder.

As a group of players they've performed like a team with only one proper striker, a player learning the ropes in a new league who hasn't had a quality partner alongside him at any stage at all. You are over-rating the players in my opinion.

Mmm, not so sure. I think due to some of the dross we have had to put up with there has been a tendency if anything to be over critical of the player’s abilities. The squad is not 'shit bar one or two' as some people like to state, and talk of a mass clearout is just crazy.

We can all agree that the holes in the squad have hamstrung our ability to score or defend as well as we would have liked and that this has clearly had a knock on effect on our confidence, but I would say that the managers inability to utilise the strengths that remain (whether that be through his selections, tactics, subs or whatever) has dented the players confidence and effectiveness a whole lot more.

The team have been playing below their best too often and have surrendered games all too easily on more than just the odd occasion this season, and a lot of the responsibility for that rests with Roeder. He has failed to work with 'someone else's squad' and has failed to plug the obvious gaps with his own buys.

However much I dislike the slack jowled basset and hope we tear his team a new arsehole this afternoon, his point sticks. Maybe it will work for us and wind Glenn and the lads up (jaysus I hope so), but these attacks on our manager can become a little embarrassing when there is little to find out there to defend the bloke.

Roeder is a joke

Its obvious to everyone

anyone but a fucking eejit would know that Rednap has had a thing against Roeder for ages now

but I guess stuff like that doesn't make soccerfacts.bu

correct

Roeder is a joke

Its obvious to everyone

and Redknapp isn't ?

Hilarious stuff

And you dont think that this is because Roeder is not shit???

He is and we lost to teams like Charlton and Man City when we had only Owen and Ameobi injured

Roeder is clueless and Redknapp is just saying that with the kind of players we have we should be higher in the league

I dont argue that he has something personal against Roeder

But what he said is the truth

well, I think you are hilarious. You clearly know nothing about Newcastle United. In fact, you don't, do you ?

BTW, I answered your question, but you don't appear to want to comment further, I realise you think that buying a full back will cure our possession and attacking problems though  mackems.gif If anything, the fight the players have shown is down to what is instilled from the manager downwards.

He is out of order saying this in the press, whatever he believes. He himself is a stupid cockney spiv idiot, Alex Ferguson he ain't.