Glenn Roeder

Newcastle Fan
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

the reason this club has fallen so dramatically is the fact that a lot of the fans justdon't give managers a f****** chance, for people to be calling for BR head when he had led us to 5th 4th and 3rd in previous seasons is ridiculous. If i'm wrong i'm wrong, but we won't know until next season comes round, but GR will definetely be here next season there is no way FS is going to get rid of him and like i said i am very open with my stance, it could completely backfire on me, but there we go.

First of all the reason why this club has fallen so dramatically is not because of the fans but because of the fat pig aka Fredy Shepherd who hired Souness and then Roeder=2 managers who are completely clueless and shit

Second -personally i never wanted SBR to be sacked,the reason is because he was great manager,he build very strong squad capable of challenging the top 4 teams

And third why do you want Roeder to be our manager next season?

Are you happy with the way we play?

Are you happy with our squad and our signings?

Are you happy with the form the players are at the moment?

What do you think Roeder can offer to this club that can make us top 5-6 club again because right now we are mid table team?

Guest nufc 4 life

i want to keep GR for one more season. This club is too f****** quick to send managers packing. With all the injuries we have had he hasn't done too badly. If we f*** up next season he has absolutely no excuses. I am quite looking forward to see what he comes up with in the transfer window and see if he gets rid of the dead-wood like he says he will.

aye

glad someone agrees

i would say get rid but i don't rate our chances of getting ferguson or wenger,the only two i could honestly beleieve would definitly get us where we think we should be....i wonder if some on here if they supported someone else would look on NUFC this season and think "tonnes of injuries f***** their season"

exactly i don't bumfuck GR, but he has had a lot to deal with this season and TBh could Fergie or Wenger do any better with us this eason

:lol:

are you laughing at me here lol

You reckon?

yeah i do  :'(

Guest nufc 4 life

the reason this club has fallen so dramatically is the fact that a lot of the fans justdon't give managers a f****** chance, for people to be calling for BR head when he had led us to 5th 4th and 3rd in previous seasons is ridiculous. If i'm wrong i'm wrong, but we won't know until next season comes round, but GR will definetely be here next season there is no way FS is going to get rid of him and like i said i am very open with my stance, it could completely backfire on me, but there we go.

First of all the reason why this club has fallen so dramatically is not because of the fans but because of the fat pig aka Fredy Shepherd who hired Souness and then Roeder=2 managers who are completely clueless and s***

Second -personally i never wanted SBR to be sacked,the reason is because he was great manager,he build very strong squad capable of challenging the top 4 teams

What do you think Roeder can offer to this club that can make us top 5-6 club again because right now we are mid table team?

FS has always given financial backing to his managers, they were however the wrong choicess i.e GS. i have already stated why i want GR to be our manager no i am not happy with our performances this season however there isn't anythign to play for now really and next season does look promising for us providing as i previously said GR gets rid of dead-wood and uses FS money

Guest nufc 4 life

... and TBh could Fergie or Wenger do any better with us this eason

I like your optimism over Roeder, but to say SAF could have done no better this season? Oh now come on. :laugh:

we might of gained a couple more points here and there, but are you honestly saying we would be challenging for a champions league or even automatic uefa spot.

I like your optimism over Roeder, but to say SAF could have done no better this season? Oh now come on. :laugh:

we might of gained a couple more points here and there, but are you honestly saying we would be challenging for a champions league or even automatic uefa spot.

If i remember clearly your 12 years old?

Guest nufc 4 life

fuck off am i i'm 16 and what does age matter on here anyway you saing because i'm not 30 something i can't have a decent understanding of football, fucking cunt

f*** off am i i'm 16 and what does age matter on here anyway you saing because i'm not 30 something i can't have a decent understanding of football, f****** c***

unnecessary tbh.

SAF would have already bought better, made better team and tactical choices, and not been such a cretin.

to even pretend SAF couldn't do better than a pathetic, lying, woeful piece of shit manager exposes a painful lack of knowledge of football.

and if you try to pretend there's an injury crisis, you're a liar and an idiot.

First of all the reason why this club has fallen so dramatically is not because of the fans but because of the fat pig aka Fredy Shepherd who hired Souness and then Roeder=2 managers who are completely clueless and s***

FS has always given financial backing to his managers, they were however the wrong choicess i.e GS. i have already stated why i want GR to be our manager no i am not happy with our performances this season however there isn't anythign to play for now really and next season does look promising for us providing as i previously said GR gets rid of dead-wood and uses FS money

If Roeder is our manager next season and Shepherd gives him money for players and he buys what he wants do you honestly believe we will be in some other position then what we are now???

Because i dont believe this.Roeder is poor manager and that wont change no matter what

This season exept the home game against AZ the other 51 games we played we didnt have any style of play whatsoever,the wins we managed to grab were mostly because of our good luck and the abillity of the players not because of Roeder's managerial ability,our football was most of the times pretty ugly and as far as i can remember we didnt manage to win one single game convincingly enough to say that we played great football

My opinion is that under Glenn Roeder we will never play great football

Guest nufc 4 life

SAF would have already bought better, made better team and tactical choices, and not been such a cretin.

to even pretend SAF couldn't do better than a pathetic, lying, woeful piece of s*** manager exposes a painful lack of knowledge of football.

there WAS an injury crisis and i'm saying he wouldn't of completely revolutionised our season even he can't bring in at least 6-7 players that wen need in the time-frame that GR had and you have to bare in mind that GR wasn't even certain of his future in the last summer window and players in the january window are ridiculously over-prices i.e ashley young for 10/11m

I would say he would have been more successful in bringing in the players we needed and got the team playing for each other, and as a unit playing closer to it's strengths.

God knows where that would have got us, but I have no doubt that we would not sniping at each other and feeling utterly frustrated about the future of the club in the manner that we are under Roeder at the moment.

Sack him and replace him with who? It's only worth sacking him if we can get a significantly better manager instead. There's no point getting rid of him and putting Coleman in charge. If we could find a class manager then yes we should sack him, but i don't see us attracting Hiddink or anyone else decent in the near future.

That's probably the right answer (although last season I desperately wanted rid of McCarthy by the time he was sacked, but hey we had 10 points and anyone would have been better, your all but safe).  While Roeder has all the charisma of a dead sewer rat and I can't imagine him actually motivating someone to save their own life, there is no point in sacking a manger for sacking's sake.

There has to be someone else better out there to replace your manager with, otherwise you just end up repeating the whole sorry scenario 18 months later.  Leaving the club out of pocket even more by paying off another manager.

That said I could see Roeder taking Newcastle down next season should no improvements to the defense be made, from what I've seen the rest of squad individually is pretty sound, but they don't seem to work well together for some reason), so that should be the main area of concern.

However, I don't think Newcastle would really struggle to get a better manager than Roeder, as you are quite a big club and I think you could easily tempt a decent enough manager from the Spanish or Italian leagues, albeit with a decent wedge of compo, to replace Roeder, with the promise of a decent transfer budget.

One thing that should really be done , before sacking any manager in my opinion, is singling out who you want to replace and find out if that person would be interested, as sacking someone and then not having any idea who to replace him with generally leaves a club in limbo.

fayed have guts to sack coleman... why fat fred doesn't have guts to sack roeder?

coleman had best part of his squad to work with all season and they are in danger of getting relegated,we didn't and aren't

Sack him and replace him with who? It's only worth sacking him if we can get a significantly better manager instead. There's no point getting rid of him and putting Coleman in charge. If we could find a class manager then yes we should sack him, but i don't see us attracting Hiddink or anyone else decent in the near future.

That's probably the right answer (although last season I desperately wanted rid of McCarthy by the time he was sacked, but hey we had 10 points and anyone would have been better, your all but safe).  While Roeder has all the charisma of a dead sewer rat and I can't imagine him actually motivating someone to save their own life, there is no point in sacking a manger for sacking's sake.

There has to be someone else better out there to replace your manager with, otherwise you just end up repeating the whole sorry scenario 18 months later.  Leaving the club out of pocket even more by paying off another manager.

That said I could see Roeder taking Newcastle down next season should no improvements to the defense be made, from what I've seen the rest of squad individually is pretty sound, but they don't seem to work well together for some reason), so that should be the main area of concern.

However, I don't think Newcastle would really struggle to get a better manager than Roeder, as you are quite a big club and I think you could easily tempt a decent enough manager from the Spanish or Italian leagues, albeit with a decent wedge of compo, to replace Roeder, with the promise of a decent transfer budget.

One thing that should really be done , before sacking any manager in my opinion, is singling out who you want to replace and find out if that person would be interested, as sacking someone and then not having any idea who to replace him with generally leaves a club in limbo.

Cracking post, Mackem. 

fayed have guts to sack coleman... why fat fred doesn't have guts to sack roeder?

coleman had best part of his squad to work with all season and they are in danger of getting relegated,we didn't and aren't

if we want our standard of achievement every season just to avoid relegation... then fat fred absolute daft

to even pretend SAF couldn't do better than a pathetic, lying, woeful piece of s*** manager exposes a painful lack of knowledge of football.

there WAS an injury crisis and i'm saying he wouldn't of completely revolutionised our season even he can't bring in at least 6-7 players that wen need in the time-frame that GR had and you have to bare in mind that GR wasn't even certain of his future in the last summer window and players in the january window are

there was no injury crisis, there was a manager who had not addressed our problems. show me todays crisis..there wasn't one. just a shit manager and the shit choices he made.

you strongly inferred that SAF could do no better than this pile of lying, pathetic shit, and in doing so, you made yourself look stupid. that showed an incredible lack of knowledge or understanding, well done.

But that’s not the sum of it; misfortune drapes itself around the shoulders of the Toon and breeds within the supporters a gnawing discomfort: nobody is good enough for them. “Keegan out! Keegan out!” they bellowed at the best manager they’ve had since Harvey, and now it’s “Roeder out!”, the best manager they’ve had since Keegan.

It must be true  :lol:

Bobby who?!

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premiership/newcastle/article1654892.ece

:lol:

to the roeder sympathisers : fucl off.

the time for nicities is done. roeder must go asap, and i for one - amongst the majority- will be pleased when his damaging tenure is over.

yeah i sympathise,no problem getting rid though for better........theres the problem.....coleman?,o'neill?  not convinced