Final opinions on Luque!

Guest prestonj1989
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

"lets give him one more chance, he's BOUND to perform".

No, actualky, lets not. He's been s****, he is s****. Get rid.

Luque is on our side man.. he's a victim of Roeder's genius, just like you and me

He's been shite for us from day one, regardless of the manager.

Guest teepee

i'm fuckin baffled  at how many wants to keep him.

i know he might not have had a decent chance, but his ship has sailed tbh - no way is he ever going to find motivation to give his all for us.

that aside he is simply too slow for the epl - movement as well as "thought"

i know he might not have had a decent chance, but his ship has sailed tbh - no way is he ever going to find motivation to give his all for us.

You only need to read a few posts on the forum to tell that Roeder is now responsible for EVERYTHING that has gone wrong so Luque now deserves a chance.

You only need to read a few posts on the forum to tell that Roeder is now responsible for EVERYTHING that has gone wrong so Luque now deserves a chance.

GeJon since when you started defending Roeder?

I was under the impression that you realised he is shit long time ago

Its called not being a big mental spaz who can only see one answer to every single problem :D

Yes I want someone better than Roeder, yes he has got his team putting in some performances that have made me want to cry a little, yes he is a bit of a clown in a transfer window, yes he is the worst excuse user in the history of excuses, yes his determination to play Carr whenever he is fit makes me want to find out where he lives and post shit through his letter box every day until his house has a shit to brick ratio of 95% in favour of shit......BUT he isn't to blame for every single event that may happen at Newcastle United.

Guest Invicta_Toon

Its called not being a big mental spaz who can only see one answer to every single problem :D

don't dissolusion the young lad. he need role models