Final opinions on Luque!

Guest prestonj1989
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

i'm not sure actually, i like Sibreski. It makes him sould swiss or austrian, which is good, because i don't like french people.

Sibierski being your prototypical French-sounding name, of course ;)

prototypical - great word my friend, i think i'll try to use that more in conversation (i work on an oil rig mind so they might hang me for being a smartarse, but i'll take my chances)

Guest alijmitchell

It's a toss up between him and Boumsong as to who is the biggest flop of NUFC history. I'd go with Luque.

Marcelino? Viana?

Tbh Luque is never going to make it here, and won't be given a chance to try. If we can get any money for him he can put himself out of his own misery and fuck off.

If we get a new manager in, keep. He's played what, five games? I think he should have until the next window to make an impact.

If Roeder stays, go. He'll never get an extended run in the team.

Guest johnson293

Never got a decent chance to prove himself here,and it seems under Roeder he will never will,so selling him will be the right thing to do,unless of course Roeder is sacked in the summer,wich won't happend

As above really - dont think he's ever had a fair chance under Roeder, and isn;t gonna get it - we may as well let the lad try and salvage his career and get a bit if cash for him, otherwise he'll go for nowt, and its another £10m doon the Shi**er!!

I never got involved in the other Luque thread, but have felt sorry for him, Roeder publicly declared he was giving him chances, then when he got one, and scored (Palermo) he was subsquently dropped. That must have done his confidence the world of good!

As others have said, he drops Luque, and publicly questions his attitude, but keeps playing the likes of Carr and Babayaro??!!!!

MJ

I know everyone has their own opinion on Albert Luque but i personally think we should keep him.

I believe he clearly has the talent and ability.

I know that he did get a brief chance in the first team and didnt really perform but i think if he was given another chance like starting him in the next and final 4 matches (nothing to lose anyway) of the season he would perform.

Also if we sell him now we will get about £3 million for him which i think is ridiculous!

:clap: :idiot2: :cheesy: mackems.gif

Milner on the left, Dyer on the right, Sibierski and Martins up front is what I'd expect to see now that Duff is injured and N'Zogbia is on the naughty step, waiting for his train to King's Cross. Carroll should/will also probably be involved ahead of Alberto after his weekend performance. For comedy value, and for another stick to beat Roeder with, I do hope Luque plays though - and that he's like the second-coming of Laurent Robert :lol:

He's a great player, but we've destoryed him. I'd like to se him start at least 4 games in a row. He hasnt really ever been given a proper chance and if i'd been put on for the last 3 minutes of a game, i wouldnt be too happy either.

oh, and look at shevchenko. He's been a massive flop, but he's been given a chance, and he's gradually becoming the player he once was.

prototypical - great word my friend, i think i'll try to use that more in conversation (i work on an oil rig mind so they might hang me for being a smartarse, but i'll take my chances)

Or alternatively you could try using the word "stereotypical" which is what Racunteur was actually looking for.  :buck2:

Or alternatively you could try using the word "stereotypical" which is what Racunteur was actually looking for.  :buck2:

Or even archetypal - all three fit, and are good Queen's English...

Just out of curiosity, was the manner in which you spelt my user name a typo, or do you have something to say? :lol:

Or even archetypal - all three fit, and are good Queen's English...

Just out of curiosity, was the manner in which you spelt my user name a typo, or do you have something to say? :lol:

Shit!! Sorry mate! :lol: