Final opinions on Luque!

Guest prestonj1989
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Alan_Shearer

Luque's a bastard, doesn't care and wants Newcastle to lose. About 5 or so months back i think against Boro and Yakubu scored in the first half, when the players came out for the 2nd Luque who was on the bench got his attention and shook his hand and was really happy.

Luque's a b******, doesn't care and wants Newcastle to lose. About 5 or so months back i think against Boro and Yakubu scored in the first half, when the players came out for the 2nd Luque who was on the bench got his attention and shook his hand and was really happy.

keep crying :)

Guest Gemmill

He's absolutely shit, and it beggars belief that we've still got idiots on here wanting him to get a game.  Stupid people everywhere.

Alright then, i'll sum up my opinion of Luque.

I think that the guy obviously has quality, but i don't feel that he has or ever had the attitude to utilise it in any games for us. Deep down, i really wish that he hadn't got injured in that game against Fulham. He didn't do anything in his debut against Man Utd, but in the Fulham game he was nudged out to the left, where he's always looked more comfortable, and he looked fairly decent.

Even if he hadn't got that injury, he was probably never going to make it in England, simply because he wasn't a striker - he didn't have the right striker abilities, and if he was going to be a player at Newcastle, it was always going to be as a striker. I'd have liked to see more of him out on the wing, but then he probably doesn't have the pace to cope with that, either. Mad signing tbh, don't know what the hell Souness was looking for.

Nor did he have the desire - which has filtered out completely this season - although i don't think that's all his fault. Aside to his lack of ability, i think the treatment of him has been shite. He hasn't been given a proper chance, even this season. He's played about three games this season as a lone striker, and played shit. And, even though the poor bastard managed to score, he got dropped afterwards - which was just senseless.

So...

He didn't have the abilities to make it - his fault.

He didn't have the desire - partly his fault, largely the management's fault.

And now, it'd be ABSOLTUELY POINTLESS keeping him on. He hasn't had a place here for the past two seasons, we'd have to have a pretty dire transfer window for him to have one next year.

Sack Roeder. Keep Luque (as player-manager).

Sack Roeder & Sheppard, give Luque the club as chairman, DOF, Manager and the Premiership player of the decade.

He'd probably extend SJP to 60,000 seats with his own bear hands, and have the job completed by the opening match of next season.

Guest Gemmill

He'd probably extend SJP to 60,000 seats with his own bear hands, and have the job completed by the opening match of next season.

http://www.animatronicbear.com/images/mbRingo11sm.jpg

"Ta-Daaaaaa!  60,000 seats!"

I know everyone has their own opinion on Albert Luque but i personally think we should keep him.

I believe he clearly has the talent and ability.

I know that he did get a brief chance in the first team and didnt really perform but i think if he was given another chance like starting him in the next and final 4 matches (nothing to lose anyway) of the season he would perform.

Also if we sell him now we will get about £3 million for him which i think is ridiculous!

you should look at the rules for this site

Guest prestonj1989

I know everyone has their own opinion on Albert Luque but i personally think we should keep him.

I believe he clearly has the talent and ability.

I know that he did get a brief chance in the first team and didnt really perform but i think if he was given another chance like starting him in the next and final 4 matches (nothing to lose anyway) of the season he would perform.

Also if we sell him now we will get about £3 million for him which i think is ridiculous!

you should look at the rules for this site

Why?

what? just 3 pages?

I'm disappointed with you guys.

It's all been done!

Besides, I think generally a lot of people have come around to the either of the following opinions

a) He has no future under Roeder, so what we think doesn't really mean much really; and/or

b) Roeder doesn't have much of a future here, so a new man might give him a clean slate...

Guest Invicta_Toon

i'm sure he's having a ball spending everyone's season ticket money. wonder what kind of car he has right about now, he'll need to watch he doesn't get ripped off exporting that back to spain

Guest TheOrder

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/%5BFFi%5DRemusLupin/luque.jpg

Luque sits alone in the stands. :(

Guest smoggeordie

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/%5BFFi%5DRemusLupin/luque.jpg

Luque sits alone in the stands. :(

and a back 4 of Taylor Bramble Hunty and Duff :lol:

i'm sure he's having a ball spending everyone's season ticket money. wonder what kind of car he has right about now, he'll need to watch he doesn't get ripped off exporting that back to spain

From all reports I've read and first hand reports I've heard, he is a cracking lad. The most accommodating, genuine, and generous member of the squad in recent years tbh.