Players in public

Guest hindu times

`Routledge looked f***ing depressed like`

he didnt look very happy during the game on monday.  maybe he knows hes out of his depth ??  his performances look pretty random.

perhpas hes just missing his mam;  start singing for bitty routledge next game?

`Routledge looked f***ing depressed like`

he didnt look very happy during the game on monday.  maybe he knows hes out of his depth ??  his performances look pretty random.

perhpas hes just missing his mam;   start singing for bitty routledge next game?

Out of his depth? Compare his assists with those of Jonas.

Solano in The Vineyard (1 Grey St) last night. One of the lads had his picture taken with him and he didn't look overly impressed. I bottled going to speak to him but I did wave and he waved back and smiled.  :aww: He was throwing some mean shapes on the dancefloor.

Guest neesy111

Solano in The Vineyard (1 Grey St) last night. One of the lads had his picture taken with him and he didn't look overly impressed. I bottled going to speak to him but I did wave and he waved back and smiled.  :aww: He was throwing some mean shapes on the dancefloor.

he's was their every saturday when me and my m8's use to go there

he's was their every saturday when me and my m8's use to go their

Wrong on so many levels.

Aye he's well known in there. Seen him before years ago, but he was with Dyer.  :no:

Anyone else got Kadar on their Facebook btw? Have a look through the album he's just been tagged in. Scary...

This is even better.

Sean Nufc Humble  England call up 4 u like defo u played absaloutly fantastic when u were filling in 4 people like

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Wrong on so many levels.

he should of got that. write

Guest neesy111

he and his m8's used to in there in everytime me and my m8's used to go there, back in the day[/b]

Wrong on so many levels.

he should of got that. write

:smug:

Guest firetotheworks

I'm disappointed. Thought it would be that scary girl's profile

Are you on facebook like Blef? ;)

Guest toonlass

I'm disappointed. Thought it would be that scary girl's profile

Are you on facebook like Blef? ;)

hahaha  :thefinger: