Players in public

Guest hindu times

Saw Sammy in Eldon on Christmas eve in the afternoon. Wouldn't stop for a picture coz he said he didn't have time. Generally looked uninterested and acted like a bit of diva. Nice. I'll remember that.

Was probably scrambling for some last minute Christmas shopping.

Saw Sammy in Eldon on Christmas eve in the afternoon. Wouldn't stop for a picture coz he said he didn't have time. Generally looked uninterested and acted like a bit of diva. Nice. I'll remember that.

Was probably scrambling for some last minute Christmas shopping.

Probably didn't have time

When i've seen footballers mooching about I wouldn't dare ask them for a picture tbh. If they're like in a cafe or resteraunt or whatever then yeah, but I wouldn't actually stop them dead in Eldon Square.

Aye well everyone is different. Whether you would stop someone for a pic or not is irrelevant. If he genuinely didn't have time then fair enough. It was Christmas eve after all. It was the attitude that I have a problem with. Ney need coz lets face it, he's a kid who as of yet hasn't done anything.

Don't blame him tbh, I cannot fucking stand Christmas shopping so you've got to feel for the lad, who's obviously rushing about getting last minute gifts if he was out on Christmas Eve, getting stopped every couple minutes by complete strangers. If anyone sounds like they're acting like a diva, it's you. :lol:

Don't blame him tbh, I cannot fucking stand Christmas shopping so you've got to feel for the lad, who's obviously rushing about getting last minute gifts if he was out on Christmas Eve, getting stopped every couple minutes by complete strangers. If anyone sounds like they're acting like a diva, it's you. :lol:

YOU MATE, STOP NOW BECAUSE I SAY SO! YOU WILL HAVE A PICTURE WITH ME AND YOU WILL SMILE!!! :shifty:

Joking aside though it would do my head in people asking me to stop for a picture/autograph every 5 minutes every time I popped into town, hense why I would feel shit asking. I know it comes with the territory, but you can hardly be expected to politely accept/reject everyone, sometimes you'll just have to go "here mate i'm in a hurry". It's nothing personal.

Don't blame him tbh, I cannot f***ing stand Christmas shopping so you've got to feel for the lad, who's obviously rushing about getting last minute gifts if he was out on Christmas Eve, getting stopped every couple minutes by complete strangers. If anyone sounds like they're acting like a diva, it's you. :lol:

Acting like a diva for asking for a picture? ha aye alreet mate. Tell you what, I'm always on here but rarely post because every time someone posts, there's always one or two plums that take what's said and miss the point completely. Forum vultures. I made a simple point. All I said was that I could understand if he was busy being that it was christmas eve. I don't mind that. What I minded was the attitude. Take it from me, there are plenty of bigger players at the club that wouldn't act like that in a million years.

Don't blame him tbh, I cannot f***ing stand Christmas shopping so you've got to feel for the lad, who's obviously rushing about getting last minute gifts if he was out on Christmas Eve, getting stopped every couple minutes by complete strangers. If anyone sounds like they're acting like a diva, it's you. :lol:

YOU MATE, STOP NOW BECAUSE I SAY SO! YOU WILL HAVE A PICTURE WITH ME AND YOU WILL SMILE!!! :shifty:

Joking aside though it would do my head in people asking me to stop for a picture/autograph every 5 minutes every time I popped into town, hense why I would feel s*** asking. I know it comes with the territory, but you can hardly be expected to politely accept/reject everyone, sometimes you'll just have to go "here mate i'm in a hurry". It's nothing personal.

Understand where you're coming from but it's a small price to pay isn't it? I live n London now and I don't get up too often so given the opportunity I knew I would regret not asking on the off chance.

Acting like a diva for asking for a picture? ha aye alreet mate. Tell you what, I'm always on here but rarely post because every time someone posts, there's always one or two plums that take what's said and miss the point completely. Forum vultures. I made a simple point. All I said was that I could understand if he was busy being that it was christmas eve. I don't mind that. What I minded was the attitude. Take it from me, there are plenty of bigger players at the club that wouldn't act like that in a million years.

Nar, because of the complete rant you've had on here about it. :lol: :lol:

Well if you scroll up and have a little read, you'll notice I didn't have a rant. I posted a sentence in the "players in public" thread. The rest of my posts are justifying the original post to people like you. I don't disagree with the other points that have been made by other people. My original post was simply a comment in a relevant thread. That's the point in a forum is't it. Like I said earlier, I don't normally post because there's always someone like you that's got nothing better to do than to pounce and pick apart what's being said.

Zzz. He's a good kid, the rejection obviously hurt you! Let it go.

Eh? Do you know him personally do you? As I've ALREADY STATED, it was originally a simple comment on my dislike for his attitude. Agree or disagree with me I'm not bothered. But if you want to have a pop at me for my view then I'm going to defend myself. There's nothing to let go. It's the reaction of people like you that's the genuine disappointment. You can't come on this forum and say you like the smell of coffee without some twat slating you for it and telling you that tea smells better. Shame coz it's a cracking forum otherwise. God forbid someone that isn't a regular and respected poster has an opinion. The vultures will swoop in and "publicly" ridicule to make themselves feel bigger. Well done lads.

Explain this attitude then? Did he raise one arm and click his fingers whilst bring the arm down in a swirly motion, call you sister, kiss his teeth then tell you he wouldn't even get out of bed for less than £10,000?

I have a feeling, as others have said, he was busy as fuck trying to get some last minute gift/s (we have all been there) but whilst not only having to do with the moronic shoppers that us normal folk face, he is also being asked by every 4th person that walks past him for a photo/stop and chat/autograph etc..

He was probably a little blunt and you have gone off on a blob strop. Dry your eyes mate ;)

Eh? Do you know him personally do you? As I've ALREADY STATED, it was originally a simple comment on my dislike for his attitude. Agree or disagree with me I'm not bothered. But if you want to have a pop at me for my view then I'm going to defend myself. There's nothing to let go. It's the reaction of people like you that's the genuine disappointment. You can't come on this forum and say you like the smell of coffee without some t*** slating you for it and telling you that tea smells better. Shame coz it's a cracking forum otherwise. God forbid someone that isn't a regular and respected poster has an opinion. The vultures will swoop in and "publicly" ridicule to make themselves feel bigger. Well done lads.

The people who have replied to you are disagreeing with you about Sammy's attitude really mainly because it was Christmas Eve so Sammy could have been doing last minute shopping and all that which he could have been stressed about. (I know I am when I'm doing some last minute shopping).

If by "attitude", you mean that Sammy gave you "a pissed off face", then he has every right to have one really (for the reason I highlighted in bold). I mean who isn't pissed off when they're stressed?

You're making too much of a big deal out of this tbh.

Eh? Do you know him personally do you? As I've ALREADY STATED, it was originally a simple comment on my dislike for his attitude. Agree or disagree with me I'm not bothered. But if you want to have a pop at me for my view then I'm going to defend myself. There's nothing to let go. It's the reaction of people like you that's the genuine disappointment. You can't come on this forum and say you like the smell of coffee without some t*** slating you for it and telling you that tea smells better. Shame coz it's a cracking forum otherwise. God forbid someone that isn't a regular and respected poster has an opinion. The vultures will swoop in and "publicly" ridicule to make themselves feel bigger. Well done lads.

I actually do mate otherwise I wouldn't have commented.

Yeah it's funny isn't how not a single person that has questioned the attitude was there. Yes he snapped his fingers and called me sister.. Fuck me. I haven't disagreed with any if the points people have made about being busy, stressed, whatever. No sweat. I get it. But I personally got the impression he was acting a bit of the big shot. I'm not going to explain myself further Because its going nowhere. Simple comment from my point of view followed by a gaggle of bell ends all wanting to slate me for it.

Oh and I'm not making a big deal out of Sammy being too busy to stop. I'm    reacting to the fact I was accused of a rant where there was none and then basically goaded by people that have nothing better to do than twist my words and opinion.

Oh and I'm not making a big deal out of Sammy being too busy to stop. I'm    reacting to the fact I was accused of a rant where there was none and then basically goaded by people that have nothing better to do than twist my words and opinion.

When did you see him?