Players in public

Guest hindu times

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

That sounds like a really annoying present, this validates my stance on not letting my lass buy me presents.

Whey, she also bought a new xbox to replace the one that broke!

That's scary teeth girl!  Been talked about on here before.

f*** aye, the one that stalks all the players !! haha bless.

Me and my mates call her Jenas' number 1 fan because she used to follow him round when he played for us and had i love jenas on the back of her shirt

I remember stewarding a game when Simpson was at Blackburn and she actually cried when he came out to the team bus. Definitely a little strange.

You've never been a steward in level 7 have you?

Remember being up there once, think id been looking at the picture thread the previous night and though i recognised one of the pictures like. Probably not though.

I remember stewarding a game when Simpson was at Blackburn and she actually cried when he came out to the team bus. Definitely a little strange.

Remember being up there once, think id been looking at the picture thread the previous night and though i recognised one of the pictures like. Probably not though.

Once you've seen Nixon you never forget him. Just ask Dr Venkman.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I meet Danny Guthrie once. He was the perfect gentleman and said he loved the city.

Reading that as if Haris Vuckic was actually saying was pretty entertaining.  :-[ :doh:

Guest Haris Vuckic

I meet Danny Guthrie once. He was the perfect gentleman and said he loved the city.

That was after you massaged his wang with your tongue. What was he saying before?

Cole. Beckford. Shut the fuck up.

Guest Heneage

Once you've seen Nixon you never forget him. Just ask Dr Venkman.

His teammates were crying more than he was. :lol:

I did once or twice aye. Normally was behind the Goal at Gallowgate.

That was after you massaged his wang with your tongue. What was he saying before?

Cole. Beckford. Shut the f*** up.

Cole and Beckford, too? :kasper:

Guest Haris Vuckic

Cole and Beckford too? :kasper:

I was adamant both their nobs we the same but then I changed my mind.

That's scary teeth girl!  Been talked about on here before.

f*** aye, the one that stalks all the players !! haha bless.

Me and my mates call her Jenas' number 1 fan because she used to follow him round when he played for us and had i love jenas on the back of her shirt

Meetoo!!

Cole and Beckford too? :kasper:

I was adamant both their nobs we the same but then I changed my mind.

Repugnant.

What tooth girls name anarl. Might have a little facebook stalk for shits and giggles like.

Going back years here but I think she was called Danielle?

What's she called now?

Danielle Guthrie.