Players in public

Guest hindu times

The Tonali stuff will be the patter about him not smiling. He responded to it quite recently.

You need think skin to be a public figure on social media, you're always going to get hate from sad little dweebs no matter how good you are.

11 hours ago, Myleftboot said:

My son served Anthony Gordon in Curry’s today. He was getting  a wall bracket for a 60” tv, a new tv remote and a purifier which they didn’t have in stock. He asked him if he was nervous for Sunday and he said no they are going to beat Liverpool. He also asked about the stick the players are getting on social media. Gordon said he’s not on any social media but Sandro and bruno seem to be getting the stick.

Rock n roll 

28 minutes ago, The Prophet said:

The Tonali stuff will be the patter about him not smiling. He responded to it quite recently.

You need think skin to be a public figure on social media, you're always going to get hate from sad little dweebs no matter how good you are.

Italians are very blunt, even when the speak on interviews and stuff they come across short.

Some people forget that.

• 2 months later...
Just now, huss9 said:

and z lister rocky michael chopra

does he kna gossy hi st Ladbrokes has closed .. used to see him in there all the time :) the staff used to watch his back cos the daft Shite would have )5k in cash on him and be getting it out in view of everyone.

still set the 4-1 mackems win on its way then missed an open goal for them, helped various Tyneside families with cashflow injections so an all round canny kid! 

He’s actually alright tbf just never grew uo. 

Just now, OCOCOL said:

does he kna gossy hi st Ladbrokes has closed .. used to see him in there all the time :) the staff used to watch his back cos the daft Shite would have )5k in cash on him and be getting it out in view of everyone.

still set the 4-1 mackems win on its way then missed an open goal for them, helped various Tyneside families with cashflow injections so an all round canny kid! 

He’s actually alright tbf just never grew uo. 

should have become a legend for those 2 reasons alone but never quite happened.

probably something to do with robbie elliot.

Just now, huss9 said:

nah man. its quite a famous story.

local folklore - we live in gossy.

I’m fawdon but used to be in the Blackies every night when the other mike ashley ran it. Know Chopras cousins and him to nod hello too. He’s no solano tho who was a regular 

1 hour ago, OCOCOL said:

Yes great lad knew him well - was at his funeral. Been away with him for weekends away. Gone far too soon. 

Knew you would. Yeah, great fella and a bit of a character/loon :dance:

Shared the same profession and have some lively experiences on the lash with Trev. Missed his funeral as I was on holiday, unfortunately.

ps you'll know Priesty as well then, unless you're actually him :)

Edited by Groundhog63

9 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Knew you would. Yeah, great fella and a bit of a character/loon :dance:

Shared the same profession and have some lively experiences on the lash with Trev. Missed his funeral as I was on holiday, unfortunately.

ps you'll know Priesty as well then, unless you're actually him :)

Yeah I know Priesty - assume you know Drew in the same profession and also the loon that is Ian McCallum!!