Players in public

Guest hindu times

• 2 weeks later...

Matty Longstaff was about 3 or 4 rows in front of me at Wembley in a bucket hat and hoodie presumably to keep himself low-key. 

Also briefly sat next to Steve Harper on the tube who seemed to be with his kids.

5 minutes ago, SteV said:

Matty Longstaff was about 3 or 4 rows in front of me at Wembley in a bucket hat and hoodie presumably to keep himself low-key. 

Also briefly sat next to Steve Harper on the tube who seemed to be with his kids.

Had harper in my cab a few year back. Told his kids in the back to stop biting their nails.

He started biting his so I told him to stop.

His reply. (I’m the gaffer) 🤣

Also had Nobby in a few times picking the kids up just off the grove in gossy both times.

Saw ref Michael Oliver in the Green Man before the match. 

Heard another fan asking him if he could text the ref and get us a pen, he laughed and said he'd see what he could do :lol: clearly didn't try hard enough!!

5 minutes ago, SteV said:

yeah my kids got their photos taken with matty as he was walking down to trafalgar square.

we met Beresford and his missus 5 minutes later.

picture with Ryan Taylor in boxpark.,,, and what the fuck jeremy kyle was doing in there, im not sure. he a toon fan? got roundly booed anyway.

38 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Saw ref Michael Oliver in the Green Man before the match. 

Heard another fan asking him if he could text the ref and get us a pen, he laughed and said he'd see what he could do :lol: clearly didn't try hard enough!!

Hes' got a ST with his old man in front of us.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
Just now, MrRaspberryJam said:

What steak did you get? I got the chorizo one. Dan Burn was in when I went in March. 

Ribeye, it was really good like.

If you want a really good steak - Gauchos.

On 04/04/2023 at 16:11, Dr Venkman said:

Nobby's at Foxhunters all week coaching bairns with Beardsley.

He is looking for a coaching job here now after several years with Peru. I've no idea what he is like as a coach but if can teach people to have his delivery then it would be a no brainer. 

1 hour ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

It is nice if a little pretentious.

I live in Glasgow and gauchos is well below many other places- though they may have started with better cuts than they have here- 

overpriced - but was amazing when I went to the Manchester one in my opinion

• 2 weeks later...