Random footballers from the 90's

Guest smoggeordie

Fabian Cabellro. South American striker signed by Wenger. Scored against Preston in an FA Cup game to help Arsenal win 4-2 after being 2 down. Or maybe he was sent off for elbowing....can't remember. I just remember he made some kind of an impact on the game.

Darren Eadie.

And one other guy, whos name I cant remember and its really bugging me. Played for Leicester or Coventry or someone like that, was on the fringes of being the answer to England's left wing problem (One or two caps maybe) until Nicky Summerbee crocked his ankle and he was forced to retire. Somethings telling me its Steve Guppy. But it wasn't.

someone has already mentioned this but Paolo Futre, said to be better than figo and rui costa combined and flopped dreadfully at wham.

as did suker and at least one romanian.....latterly some argentinians

Darren Eadie.

And one other guy, whos name I cant remember and its really bugging me. Played for Leicester or Coventry or someone like that, was on the fringes of being the answer to England's left wing problem (One or two caps maybe) until Nicky Summerbee crocked his ankle and he was forced to retire. Somethings telling me its Steve Guppy. But it wasn't.

It's not Andy Hinchliffe, is it?