Random footballers from the 90's

Guest smoggeordie

Darren Eadie.

And one other guy, whos name I cant remember and its really bugging me. Played for Leicester or Coventry or someone like that, was on the fringes of being the answer to England's left wing problem (One or two caps maybe) until Nicky Summerbee crocked his ankle and he was forced to retire. Somethings telling me its Steve Guppy. But it wasn't.

It's not Andy Hinchliffe, is it?

No....I think I would remember him. He was part of City's Youth Cup winning side of '86 along with all sorts of other names who would qualify for this thread....Paul Lake, David White, Steve Redmond, Ian Brightwell...

Darren Eadie.

And one other guy, whos name I cant remember and its really bugging me. Played for Leicester or Coventry or someone like that, was on the fringes of being the answer to England's left wing problem (One or two caps maybe) until Nicky Summerbee crocked his ankle and he was forced to retire. Somethings telling me its Steve Guppy. But it wasn't.

It's not Andy Hinchliffe, is it?

No....I think I would remember him. He was part of City's Youth Cup winning side of '86 along with all sorts of other names who would qualify for this thread....Paul Lake, David White, Steve Redmond, Ian Brightwell...

didn't know.

Marco Boogers (born February 18, 1967 in Dordrecht, Zuid-Holland) is a retired football striker from the Netherlands, who made his professional debut in the 1986-1987 season for DS '79. Later on he played for FC Utrecht, RKC Waalwijk, Fortuna Sittard, Sparta Rotterdam, West Ham United, FC Groningen, FC Volendam and FC Dordrecht.

.The arrival of Marco Boogers for £800,000 from Sparta Rotterdam in July 1995 was just one of a number of misjudged West Ham United signings. Coming on as a substitute against Manchester United in only his second appearance for the club at Old Trafford, Boogers was almost immediately red carded for "a sickening horror two footed tackle" on Gary Neville. He promptly left the country, discovered several weeks later hiding in a mobile home in a Dutch caravan park.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Floran Radicue

I couldn't get the spelling right on that one either...

Jorge Cadete

Florent Radciouiou

Chris Bart-Williams

Georgi Hagi

Roberto Donadoni

Luděk Mikloško

Darren Eadie.

Steve Frogatt? :D

Steve Froggatt?

Thats the one. I remember (Well, almost remember) him and Darren Eadie being "Stars of the future" or some such bollox in the official sticker album for the 93/94 season...along with some other blokes who I don't remember at all.

Marco Boogers (born February 18, 1967 in Dordrecht, Zuid-Holland) is a retired football striker from the Netherlands, who made his professional debut in the 1986-1987 season for DS '79. Later on he played for FC Utrecht, RKC Waalwijk, Fortuna Sittard, Sparta Rotterdam, West Ham United, FC Groningen, FC Volendam and FC Dordrecht.

.The arrival of Marco Boogers for £800,000 from Sparta Rotterdam in July 1995 was just one of a number of misjudged West Ham United signings. Coming on as a substitute against Manchester United in only his second appearance for the club at Old Trafford, Boogers was almost immediately red carded for "a sickening horror two footed tackle" on Gary Neville. He promptly left the country, discovered several weeks later hiding in a mobile home in a Dutch caravan park.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

west hams frank pingel or billy whitehurst