Guardian's Fiver Rumour Mill

GM

HTL are you one of those people who is blinded by pace?

You remind me of my little cousin who gets excited by any player who runs fast ...

Could you please explain to me how Bellamy is a better striker than Crouch?

he provides no explanation in any of his posts, just writes off other peoples opinions :D

If you say so.

You just proved it in your post above :lol:

You remind me of my little cousin who gets excited by any player who runs fast ...

he provides no explanation in any of his posts, just writes off other peoples opinions :D

If you say so.

If you say so.

Small mind = small picture.

No

No offence mate ...

I'm not trying to have a go at all but it fascinates me how highly rated Bellamy is.

He has outstanding speed but really not much else ...

Against teams who are well organised at the back and who have at least one defender with decent mobility he is rendered ineffective.

He will be caught offside the majority of the game. When his opprtunities to get in behind are limited he doesn't offer much else quite frankly.

He will not get the classic poachers goals because he doesn't get into those positions. He doesn't shoot particularly well and so isn't a threat from outside of the box. Doesn't head well and so isn't a real threat when the ball is crossed into the box.

He will therefore end up appearing to be a threat in rare occassions he is matched up one on one but will never quite deliver the telling pass or cross because he is not particularly good at this either.

I know quite a few love him on here but he is actually quite simple as a footballer. looks great when he is running at full speed but isn't that threatening with a disciplined defence in front of him.

Has been a massive let down for Liverpool this season and will certainly be moved on ...

If you say so.

If you say so.

Small mind = small picture.

Small mind = can't answer the question.

What big picture should I be looking for? Someone asked you a question and you couldn't answer it. Don't try and blag it by trying to roll off some bollocks about the "big picture" :lol:

I thought the more interesting bit of news is that Kuyt was available and that Owen has yet again been linked with Man Utd...

Should have known that even mentioning Bellamy would attract the usual excitable idiocy.

No offence mate ...

I'm not trying to have a go at all but it fascinates me how highly rated Bellamy is.

Against teams who are well organised at the back and who have at least one defender with decent mobility he is rendered ineffective.

He will be caught offside the majority of the game. When his opprtunities to get in behind are limited he doesn't offer much else quite frankly.

He will not get the classic poachers goals because he doesn't get into those positions. He doesn't shoot particularly well and so isn't a threat from outside of the box. Doesn't head well and so isn't a real threat when the ball is crossed into the box.

He will therefore end up appearing to be a threat in rare occassions he is matched up one on one but will never quite deliver the telling pass or cross because he is not particularly good at this either.

I know quite a few love him on here but he is actually quite simple as a footballer. looks great when he is running at full speed but isn't that threatening with a disciplined defence in front of him.

Has been a massive let down for Liverpool this season and will certainly be moved on ...

Superb post  :clap:

No offence mate ...

Superb post  :clap:

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/cfr0046l.jpg

Not really up for reasoned debate today? :D

The irony being that the real reason I thought so much of KaKa's post was because it was intelligent, well-reasoned and detached of emotional hyperbole. Certainly if I had posted what I think of Bellamy then HTL might have been within his rights to make his puerile response...

Interesting to note he chose not to debate Kaka but rather go for the easy mark :rolleyes:

Just letting you know what it's like reading your tripe EVERY day.

Ironic but anyway... smile its a lovely sunny day :D

No up here it fucking isn't!

Just letting you know what it's like reading your tripe EVERY day.

Ironic but anyway... smile its a lovely sunny day :D

No up here it fucking isn't!

That might explains the grumps :)

Rubbish rumours, cant see Lpool selling 3 of their strikers... cant see Fergie being daft enough to gamble on Owen, when he wants Saha out the door for similar reasons.

I'd take Crouch out of those 3, good target man, scores goals and makes goals, also scares the crap out of a lot of defences. Crouch & Owen/Martins partnership would be good, with Shola as 4th choice and Carroll 5th.

But this wont happen, Sibierskis new contract means we'll go with Owen, Martins, Ameobi, Sib, Carroll.

They will make an offer of Crouch plus cash for Owen as sure as god made little apples.

The irony being that the real reason I thought so much of KaKa's post was because it was intelligent, well-reasoned and detached of emotional hyperbole. Certainly if I had posted what I think of Bellamy then HTL might have been within his rights to make his puerile response...

Interesting to note he chose not to debate Kaka but rather go for the easy mark :rolleyes:

You don't get it, do you? I don't give a flying fuck what you or "kaka" (have you any idea what "kaka" is to a Geordie) think about Bellamy.

You don't get it, do you? I don't give a flying fuck what you or "kaka" (have you any idea what "kaka" is to a Geordie) think about Bellamy.

Just asked one, he said its a Brazilian who plays for AC Milan. 

You don't get it, do you? I don't give a flying f*** what you or "kaka" (have you any idea what "kaka" is to a Geordie) think about Bellamy.

Perhaps he's not a real geordie, or the "k" has confused him.

Ask him if he wants a "cakka", or if he needs to go for "cakky". He might remember.........if not, ask an adult.

You don't get it, do you? I don't give a flying f*** what you or "kaka" (have you any idea what "kaka" is to a Geordie) think about Bellamy.

Perhaps he's not a real geordie, or the "k" has confused him.

Ask him if he wants a "cakka", or if he needs to go for "cakky". He might remember.........if not, ask an adult.

:lol: