Players unhappy with Roeder...

Guest Ridzuan

Also look at the Charlton games this season, ONE point from a team who are destined for the drop and we were absolutely shocking in both games.

Of the bottom 8 teams only two of them have been beaten at St James' Park. Not good enough.

Guest Nappy Rash

When the majority of fans can see from a pre match interview that Roeder is going to f*** it up its not a good sign! Have a little search on this board and see the reaction to Roeders pre match interview for the away game with AZ. Either the majority of this board can see into the future or it was f****** obvious he was being a thick t*** and preparing for the game in completely the wrong way!

If I wanted to learn anything about Newcastle Utd this is definitely the last place I'd look.

I dont think there was a Newcastle fan out there who didnt expect to blow it, its what we do man.

When the majority of fans can see from a pre match interview that Roeder is going to f*** it up its not a good sign! Have a little search on this board and see the reaction to Roeders pre match interview for the away game with AZ. Either the majority of this board can see into the future or it was f****** obvious he was being a thick t*** and preparing for the game in completely the wrong way!

If I wanted to learn anything about Newcastle Utd this is definitely the last place I'd look.

It is now you're back.

I dont think there was a Newcastle fan out there who didnt expect to blow it, its what we do man.

No its what Roeder done. With their defence so shocking to go there with the mindset being "we don't have to score" was just plan stupid although it wouldn't suprise me if you fail to see this as its just "what we do".

Guest Nappy Rash

Gejon & Greg

Like I said depending on your mindset you will arrive at these conclusions.

People with a brain and not on medication will probably say, we played Sheff Utd less than 48 hrs after beating the team to top of Serie A and we were tired etc.

People may also look at games like the Yorkshire Mutant one were we somehow lost 1-0 but should have easily came away with 3 points.

At the end of the day with 3 games left we could still sneak into Europe despite the worst injury crisis in the clubs history, that speaks for itself.

You can ignore all the relevant points and be as suicidal you like, like I say it all depends on your midset.

Dave

Stick to being a Cyber traffic warden and leave the football to the adults eh?

No it doesnt and you still havent answered the question from yesterday, the reason why is blatantly obvious  :coolsmiley:

Gejon & Greg

People with a brain and not on medication will probably say, we played Sheff Utd less than 48 hrs after beating the team to top of Serie A and we were tired etc.

People may also look at games like the Yorkshire Mutant one were we somehow lost 1-0 but should have easily came away with 3 points.

At the end of the day with 3 games left we could still sneak into Europe despite the worst injury crisis in the clubs history, that speaks for itself.

You can ignore all the relevant points and be as suicidal you like, like I say it all depends on your midset.

Dave

No it doesnt and you still havent answered the question from yesterday, the reason why is blatantly obvious  :coolsmiley:

As others have said we have played our best football at the peak of this injury crisis! When Roeder has had decisions to make he has fucked it up! He plays Carr whenever he is fit and his first choice central midfield pairing is Parker and Emre with Emre playing the holding role FFS!

Guest Nappy Rash

As others have said we have played our best football at the peak of this injury crisis! When Roeder has had decisions to make he has f***** it up! He plays Carr whenever he is fit and his first choice central midfield pairing is Parker and Emre with Emre playing the holding role FFS!

There hasnt been a time where there hasnt been an injury crisis man as I keep saying, if you look hard enough for an excuse you'll always find one.

The Sky isnt falling in as much as the majority want us to believe it is.

You can conveniently forget as many facts as you want to portray your domesday scenario, you wont fool anyone not on happy pills.

Some people are capable of rational, reasoned thought you see  :coolsmiley:

We lost 5-1 to a championship side AT HOME

And lets face it, Alot of premiership managers have a group of player that isn't half as good as ours,and they did much much better then Roeder did with our team.

Its not like this is going to change anything, the playing are unhappy with Roeder, the fans (at least most of them) are unhappy with Roeder, everyone is unhappy with Roeder but the one person who is capable of getting rid of him is quite happy with him.

Gejon & Greg

Dave

As others have said we have played our best football at the peak of this injury crisis! When Roeder has had decisions to make he has f***** it up! He plays Carr whenever he is fit and his first choice central midfield pairing is Parker and Emre with Emre playing the holding role FFS!

Palermo obviously had a decent start to the season but having not been able to hold onto the lead has shown that they werent that great in what has been a severely weakend league this year

Whilst 48hrs is a short time between games, its too easy an excuse and when we are dealing with professional athletes, I find that one hard to accept

Guest Nappy Rash

And lets face it, Alot of premiership managers have a group of player that isn't half as good as ours,and they did much much better then Roeder did with our team.

Its not like this is going to change anything, the playing are unhappy with Roeder, the fans (at least most of them) are unhappy with Roeder, everyone is unhappy with Roeder but the one person who is capable of getting rid of him is quite happy with him.

Man Ure lost to Southend who were bottom of that league, shit happens, we beat Palermo who were top of Serie A.

There hasnt been a time where there hasnt been an injury crisis man as I keep saying, if you look hard enough for an excuse you'll always find one.

The Sky isnt falling in as much as the majority want us to believe it is.

You can conveniently forget as many facts as you want to portray your domesday scenario, you wont fool anyone not on happy pills.

Some people are capable of rational, reasoned thought you see  :coolsmiley:

Roeders first choice team we would have our not good enough right back playing at left back, the massive let down that is Duff playing ahead of N'Zogbia, a central midfield pairing who have struggled to work previously so Roeder has switched it around and Emre is playing the defensive role (genius) and one of our best players this season will be on the bench (Milner).

You can harp on about injuries but they have only gone to show how clueless the man is because when he does have certain players back he doesn't know what to do with them, has favourites and doesn't have an idea of what the best team is. His failure in the transfer windows has only made this situation worse.

Man Ure lost to Southend who were bottom of that league, s*** happens, we beat Palermo who were top of Serie A.

Man U made sure that wasnt repeated. We seem to have accepted that one win as our success for the season.

As you said in the Man U/Southend reference, one game means little as anything can happen.... its across the season that matters.

Our season as a whole has been SHITE

Guest redmayne

lets just hope this whole allardyce thing is to do with us....

Guest Nappy Rash

Roeders first choice team we would have our not good enough right back playing at left back, the massive let down that is Duff playing ahead of N'Zogbia, a central midfield pairing who have struggled to work previously so Roeder has switched it around and Emre is playing the defensive role (genius) and one of our best players this season will be on the bench (Milner).

You can harp on about injuries but they have only gone to show how clueless the man is because when he does have certain players back he doesn't know what to do with them, has favourites and doesn't have an idea of what the best team is. His failure in the transfer windows has only made this situation worse.

You have literally no idea what his first choice team would be and it sure as fuck wouldnt have a right back at left back as when they were both fit, they both played in their proper positions.....

Until I receive my standard issue crystal ball thats as much as I can say..............

Guest Nappy Rash

Man U made sure that wasnt repeated. We seem to have accepted that one win as our success for the season.

As you said in the Man U/Southend reference, one game means little as anything can happen.... its across the season that matters.

Our season as a whole has been s****

They lost to West Ham........We beat Liverpool...

But aye, in your mind im sure you're right  :idiot2:

You have literally no idea what his first choice team would be and it sure as fuck wouldnt have a right back at left back as when they were both fit, they both played in their proper positions.....

Until I receive my standard issue crystal ball thats as much as I can say..............

Carr has been playing left back whilst Babayaro has been fit!

Our season as a whole has been s****

They lost to West Ham........We beat Liverpool...

But aye, in your mind im sure you're right  :idiot2:

We cant just go picking individual games otherwise Southend would be claiming teh Premiership title... we need to look at the whole picture. We are just a shite premiership team with very little to look forward to

Guest Nappy Rash

The last couple of games he has because he has been excellent (much to the annoyance of his detractors) but before then he wasnt and there have been no indications whatsoever that this is his preferred line up, none whatsoever.

The last couple of games he has because he has been excellent (much to the annoyance of his detractors) but before then he wasnt and there have been no indications whatsoever that this is his preferred line up, none whatsoever.

Bollocks, its been clear to anyone with half a brain cell Carr will be put in the squad whenever he is fit. So its either at left back or drop Solano/Milner which would be even more stupid from the genius that is Glenn Roeder.

Also he has done a decent job there but he has been far from excellent but then when you think Roeder is the man for us you obviously have very low expectations so it explains a lot.

Guest Nappy Rash

Bollocks, its been clear to anyone with half a brain cell Carr will be put in the squad whenever he is fit. So its either at left back or drop Solano/Milner which would be even more stupid from the genius that is Glenn Roeder.

Whats bollocks?

Im wrong that Carr is Roeders preferred left back am I?

Ok  :uglystupid2:

Whats bollocks?

Im wrong that Carr is Roeders preferred left back am I?

Ok  :uglystupid2:

Well he has been since Babayaro is fit, kind of tells you something unless Bernard is the first choice and we are just waiting a few more weeks...

Night night nappy rash, hope it clears up xx

Gejon & Greg

it was a shit performance, but that is indeed a very fair point.

sort of agree with this too, we have to do better, a lot better, having said that i don't think we will under Roeder unless he makes a couple of inspired signings in the summer.

Guest Nappy Rash

Well he has been since Babayaro is fit, kind of tells you something unless Bernard is the first choice and we are just waiting a few more weeks...

Night night nappy rash, hope it clears up xx

So it's not bollocks then? Just say so  ;)

It wont clear up its terminal  :smitten: