Shepherd apparently wants Allardyce ...

KaKa

If we lose the last home game against Blackburn(the chances are high considering the fact that we are playing like crap)the pressure will be even more on Roeder and Shepherd too.

I hope that the fat pig realises that he might do it right this time and after the Blackburn game to sack the clown Roeder and to hire real Premiership manager.

Now we have a good manager who is available and Shepherd must do everything to get him otherwise we will be the same monkey poo next season

Guest LucaAltieri

I don't understand all this talk of "sacking" Roeder. I was under the impression that with his contract we could let him go for nowt this summer. I remember it being mentioned on here. Can someone clarify?

All this will or won't he is doing my fkn nutt in, Freddy has said he won't be taking Big Sam on and that Roeder will be in charge nexts eason, now maybe that could change if we do not win 1 of these last 2 games.

But Fred did say there would not be a job here for a manager that has already refused a job with us, I still however think that Big Sam will be going to Man City

All this will or won't he is doing my fkn nutt in, Freddy has said he won't be taking Big Sam on and that Roeder will be in charge nexts eason, now maybe that could change if we do not win 1 of these last 2 games.

But Fred did say there would not be a job here for a manager that has already refused a job with us, I still however think that Big Sam will be going to Man City

as patient as ever skirge mate, as patient as ever! ;D

its only been goin gon since sunday and your head is done in already! :D

Guest thenorthumbrian

Allardyce is obviously a better manager than Roeder (who isn't) but has anybody wanting him here watched Bolton with Allardyce in charge ?

They are a long ball, scuffling time wasting team who are terrible to watch.

It's not the football I would want to watch week in week out.

Allardyce is obviously a better manager than Roeder (who isn't) but has anybody wanting him here watched Bolton with Allardyce in charge ?

so would you not want mourinho or benitez here either??

in my opinion, they play the same way as bolton do.

i would take results over performances anyday. we havnt seen good football at our place in a few years anyway, so we wouldnt be missing owt, we would just be a lot higher up the table. that'll do me!

Guest thenorthumbrian

i would take results over performances anyday. we havnt seen good football at our place in a few years anyway, so we wouldnt be missing owt, we would just be a lot higher up the table. that'll do me!

I am selfish,I want good football and success - fuck knows I've waited half a lifetime for it.

I am selfish,I want good football and success - f*** knows I've waited half a lifetime for it.

success would do me like.

but each to their own.

if there is a concerted effort to show our feelings of unhappiness with roeder if we are losing against blackburn and at the end with demonstrations etc it could sway fat fred to swing the axe heres hoping .I still feel that if we had another 5 top class players he still could not turn us into a good team.

if there is a concerted effort to show our feelings of unhappiness with roeder if we are losing against blackburn and at the end with demonstrations etc it could sway fat fred to swing the axe heres hoping .I still feel that if we had another 5 top class players he still could not turn us into a good team.

If any fucker decides to applaud a lap of honour (if they dare try one) I think I might explode. It was bad enough when Souness stood like a cock in the center circle and the majority clapped the fucker after walking out the season before with Bobby.

If any fucker decides to applaud a lap of honour (if they dare try one) I think I might explode. It was bad enough when Souness stood like a cock in the center circle and the majority clapped the fucker after walking out the season before with Bobby.

Agreed.

A better course of action would be for everyone to sling their season ticket book on the pitch as soon as the final whistle goes and then fuck off before the palyers do their lap.

Surely then he would get the message.