New kit day today (photo of back with name + number added)

Skirge

Don't see anytining wrong with wearing it at other times, they are not just for a match day, as for woman wearing them, when I was trying mine on in the supports shop, there was a lass trying one on. I heard the converstation between her and her bloke, needless to say he thought it looked great and she thought he was only saying that becuae he was a pervert and she said she needed a bigger one incase it shrunk in the wash and did not cover her bits properly.. :D :lol:

Don't see anytining wrong with wearing it at other times, they are not just for a match day, as for woman wearing them, when I was trying mine on in the supports shop, there was a lass trying one on. I heard the converstation between her and her bloke, needless to say he thought it looked great and she thought he was only saying that becuae he was a pervert and she said she needed a bigger one incase it shrunk in the wash and did not cover her bits properly.. :D :lol:

Women today are way too uptight :)

Oh and by the way, I'm with Gemmill on the "football shirts anywhere other than to the match" thing.

It just isn't right. Oh, and women wearing football shirts is never right, not even AT the match

Women in football tops is gooooood but they have to be fit and wearing the womens version (or some personalised man version)... nice and tight. mmmm

Guest Knightrider

Went past about 40 minutes ago, place was dead.

"Buy the shirt, live the dream"

:lol:

Guest DavB93

There's nowt wrong with wearing the shirt other than at matches, people who think it's wrong are wrong in the heed.... ;D ;D

I wear mine for the match and when I play football...to say people are retards for wearing it any other time are total idiots..sorry don't normally get drawn into debates like this but thought I would this time.

:idiot2:

Guest Gemmill

http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/1225/010278319458100jx6.gif

This lot look like they're living a waking nightmare. :lol:

"AV GOT ME NEW TOON TOP MAN FUCKIN LUUUUUUSH!1111"

Guest Knightrider

Seeing it on people, it looks fucking shite I have to say, despite looking OK enough in images. I won't be buying one. Haven't bought one for years now, not because I'm cool like that and anti establishment, just the last few designs have been utter wank. Prefer the old tops myself.

Guest Gemmill

Seeing it on people, it looks fucking shite I have to say

To be fair, I don't think any of the people in that photo are gonna get modelling work any time soon.

What is that second from the left?

Guest Knightrider

Andy Pipkin's Geordie cousin?

Guest NIToon

Andy Pipkin's Geordie cousin?

Thought exactly the same, i can just see it, 'Wan't that one'

Just got my shirt delivered in Belfast, looks great but scared to get a name & number on it just yet just in case Luque might stay :D

Guest Gemmill

Note the bloke from midwest America needing to check specifics on sizing.  Just get XXXL mate, it'll stretch. ;)

Seeing it in the shops today it looks worse for real than it does in the pictures. I also noticed the consistancy of where the Northern Rock logo is (some stick out into the white stripes and some don't) is terrible. Shoddy production. Keeper top is foul n all. Hopefully we'll have a decent away kit this year as i presume we are changing it. Should only have 1 away kit this year n all.

Guest Gemmill

Note the bloke from midwest America needing to check specifics on sizing.  Just get XXXL mate, it'll stretch. ;)

:lol: We can't all have that notoriously athletic Geordie physique you know. 

;)  There's probably enough spare baggy skin in SJP on any given match day to cover the pitch several times over.