New kit day today (photo of back with name + number added)

Skirge

Guest Gemmill

And why are you wondering that, Gemmil?

Because if you are, and you wear it to go anywhere other than the match, I'm going to laugh at you. :cheesy:

Because if you are, and you wear it to go anywhere other than the match, I'm going to laugh at you. :cheesy:

... what about when playing football? is that acceptable for you sir?

Guest smoggeordie

Only 11 a side, not 5 a side ;)

Guest Gemmill

Yes, I suppose so.  But if I see you shopping in town or at the supermarket or the pub with it on, I'm going to have to assume that you're borderline retarded.

Guest smoggeordie

Oh no!!!!!!!

:lol:

Guest Gemmill

Oh no!!!!!!!

Oh yes.

Guest icemanblue

Oh no!!!!!!!

Oh yes.

It's a football shirt, man. What's the problem with wearing it when you want?!

Guest Gemmill

Oh no!!!!!!!

Oh yes.

It's a football shirt, man.

Guest icemanblue

Oh no!!!!!!!

Oh yes.

It's a football shirt, man.

Clever. Pompous. But clever.

Guest Morph

Going to make a purchase today.  Solano 4 on the back, regardless of how I think it looks or how much it costs.

Guest smoggeordie

NEWCASTLE United fans have been out in their numbers snapping up the stylish new home kit.

The very latest black and white jersey went on sale at 7am from official club stores, and it was brisk business throughout the day.

Some fans even queued overnight to be the first to sport the new adidas kit, which the team will wear for the first time against Blackburn Rovers on Saturday.

The first five fans at the St. James' Park store on Wednesday morning were Robert Strain, Julie Cain, Andrew Strain, Kevin Ilderton and Michael Brown, and they were all rewarded with a free top.

Julie and Michael had started queuing at 11.30am on Tuesday, while the other three arrived at 5.30pm on Tuesday night to make sure they got their new colours early.

Michael said: "It's just one of those things you have to do, it's all part and parcel of supporting Newcastle United."

Julie added: "I've been coming to all the new kit launches over the years, it's in my blood. It's a fantastic strip and the lads will look terrific in it next season - hopefully it will bring us some luck!"

:lol:

Guest Gemmill

Julie added: "I've been coming to all the new kit launches over the years, it's in my blood."

What is?  Fucking stupidity? 

Julie added: "I've been coming to all the new kit launches over the years, it's in my blood."

What is?  Fucking stupidity? 

Plastic fan you tbh! Real fans would have been there, unfortunately I live to far away but people like you have no excuse!!

;)

What is?  f****** stupidity? 

Plastic fan you tbh! Real fans would have been there, unfortunately I live to far away but people like you have no excuse!!

;)

God job you put that safety wink in there, otherwise he wouldn't have known you weren't being serious.