Newcastle VS Blackburn - Match Day Thread

Decky

from the BBC:

Newcastle boss Glenn Roeder looks aghast as his defence step up as one only to leave Benni McCarthy lurking in a predatory position.

The South African volleys in Stephen Warnock's cross from six yards.

Anyone really that bothered?

Nope....would like us to win and owen to score...but whatever...i guess if we finish with 42 points then fat fucker fred surely has to boot glenn....

Depends.. I dislike us loosing.. even when the games are meaningless especially if this is all we have to look foward to next season. I suppose not if it gets rid of Roeder.

Depends.. I dislike us loosing.. even when the games are meaningless especially if this is all we have to look foward to next season. I suppose not if it gets rid of Roeder.

Yea basically how i feel. I hate it when we lose but if it means Roeder will be sacked im more than happy for us to get beaten.

Guest nufc 4 life

yes each place is worth 500,000 ffs

We wouldn't move up anyway ffs.

yes we could if we win both of our last 2 games

It really pisses me off that their goal was offside, its Roeders excuse now for a piece of shit none performance that is typical of Roeder. Even if they win 5-0 Roeder will say that goal was a turning point, urgh cant wait till next weekend until this nightmare is over.