Newcastle 0 - 2 Blackburn Rovers - Post Match Thoughts

James

Guest Magpiecn

We are an absolute laughing stock, from top to bottom....really, the whole of the Premiership will be laughing at the farce we are!

Big clear out and changes, or WE ARE DOWN next season, Owen or not.

Aye,especially we spent so much money.We put money into what a hell!!  :weep:

Is Roeder crying?

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a37/deckym88/roeder.jpg

Sure looks like. Maybe Freddy warned him that today was his last chance?

A tragic picture. He's done his best but he's obviously not good enough and we move on to the next manager brave enough to take the hot seat. Seriously, what a job eh?

Aye, fully agreed.

It's one of the most rewarding jobs in the world if you know what you're doing. blueyes.gif

UTTER s****!!

Milner, Owen,Martins, Nobby, Harper these are the only players today that tired, Milner MOTM by a mile, but Parker,Butt,Dyer,Bramble,Gooch and Carr can all f*** right off for me.

I was pissing myself laughing at the fkn idiots throwing season tickets onto the pitch, what a threat there eh, last home game and you throw away your season ticket mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif mackems.gif, throw the fker away with half a season to go, now that makes a point.

The boo's were well deserved although still it helps nothing, have we got enough money to turn this around ? there has to be massive changes at this club I just do not have the faith that they will happen.

Guest johnson293

Roeder on Radio Newcastle now....

"very dissappointing last few months"

No S*** Sherlock??!!!!

Throwing season tickets is still a good symbol, better than chanting 'sack the board' when you dont bother come any decent patch.

I can understand the booing of dyer, but not titus.  I know he's crap, but he's not lazy or anything, and i don't think incompetence should be booed, there's nothing he can do about it.

Guest toonbaz

players lacking confidence apparently, oh well thats ok then! oh and taylor missing gets a mention, the old injuries excuse again

Guest johnson293

On job Speculation...basically repeating what he said yesterday - i.e. still not letting it worry him, as this club always has speculation about the managers position.  :uglystupid2:

Still has confidence in himself to do the job. (referred to wins at end of last seaosn, and over christmas this season).

Guest toonbaz

also said he's not worried about speculation about him being done as its out of his hands

Guest Knightrider

Roeder on the radio now.

Summarise if you would, please...

Blaming poor finishing and confidence for last few results, feels for the fans, understands, sounds really rocked, keeps half repeating himself, and is speaking very low. Talking about things going against us this season. Says he can't do anything about speculation about his job, not worried about his job because its out of his control anyway, says he just has to keep his head up, etc. Just used the word "flipping" and sounds really vexed now.

Roeder on the radio now.

Blaming poor finishing and confidence for last few results, feels for the fans, understands, sounds really rocked, keeps half repeating himself, and is speaking very low. Talking about things going against us this season. Says he can't do anything about speculation about his job, not worried about his job because its out of his control anyway, says he just has to keep his head up, etc. Just used the word "flipping" and sounds really vexed now.

Sounds like that's it for him.

Roeder on the radio now.

Sounds like a broken man.

Guest Knightrider

Doesn't answer Mick Lowes' question: "Are you still confident you are the right man for the job" - skirts around it instead and says he's just got to keep going etc.

He's gone.