Pearson in charge with Clark and McDermott assisting on Saturday

Leazes1986

Wonder why Beardsley never got a look in for the one match. He's no shouter but i'm sure he will know what he's doing and could get more out of the players than Terry McDermott thats for sure.

tbf none of the players would understand his team talk. Guess he could motivate them and scare them into action by smiling at them though.

I don't really care what happens in the next match, tbh. I would like us to win, but I think there is finally reason to be optimistic about next season, and this Watford match is just one unimportant game in between this dreadful season and next year's (hopefully) successful season. I'm much more interested in the matches that impact the relegation battle.

2 clowns and Pearson, tbf.

no, i was right first time.

What makes you think Pearson is a clown?

for one, he wasn't even good enough for sodding west brom.

oh, and the fact that he's been sat next to that cockney wanker doing fuck all for how long?? aye, he's fucking class, him.

:lol:

2 clowns and Pearson, tbf.

no, i was right first time.

What makes you think Pearson is a clown?

for one, he wasn't even good enough for sodding west brom.

oh, and the fact that he's been sat next to that cockney wanker doing fuck all for how long?? aye, he's fucking class, him.

:lol:

Never said he was good.... Just seems a slightly harsh criteria that working for Glenn Roeder makes you a clown by definition. Thought he was meant to be a fairly well regarded defensive coach? I'd be amazed if anyone could do anything with Titus, Stevie and Rampage tbh. I'd guess the real test will be if he's kept on when we bring a new man in.

Guest maznislav

I think Pearson is more capable than Roeder to manage the first team and we will beat Watford.

Guest BooBoo

"Nigel Pearson's black and white army!"  :lol:

Mac and Clark need dismissing pronto when the new man comes in.

I think Pearson is more capable than Roeder to manage the first team and we will beat Watford.

Chances are if we put a blade of grass in charge against Watford we'd win the game. The players have no pressure, no manager desperate for results, no manager, they can just go out and enjoy themselves and play some good football, as Pearson will no doubt tell them.

Guest Ridzuan

Not much of a difference eh? Anyway I dont care whos in charge for the match,the game is worthless whether we win or lose.I just want to see the players playing better football and at least show some desire to win.That would be a good way to end the season and dedicate the match to Glenn.

Not much of a difference eh? Anyway I dont care whos in charge for the match,the game is worthless whether we win or lose.I just want to see the players playing better football and at least show some desire to win.That would be a good way to end the season and dedicate the match to Glenn.

dedicate the match to Glenn? You mean, beat an inferior team, then go "thats how you do it, you incompetent, useless shyster"?