Charles N'Zogbia

Shak

To be honest, Zoggy was dropped because his attitude stinks. He got the idea that Arsenal were in for him and his form dropped dramaticly.

He has got a 2nd chance now, lets hope he does not follow Olly Bernards example.

Utter nonsense. This is typical media spin Rodent and his circus started putting out when they realised they had pushed Zoggy too far.

He is one of the best young players in this league and we/the new man should do all to keep him.

I'd rather get rid of Parker or Dyer (gone anyway).

Don't think its utter nonsence at all. Zog was one of our best players last season and is/was one of our brightest prospects but just because a player is good it doesn't mean he should be allowed to get away with whatever the hell he likes.

What, exactly, did N'Zogbia do that was so reprehensible?

Must have missed something.

This debate has veered into the ridiculous.

Let's keep the kid, give him his chance, but it's up to him to get off his arse and show what he's made of because he's gone backwards at an alarming rate this season.

They're just trying to change the subject now the 'attitude' mud isn't sticking.  :lol:

cannot remember too many complaints when we bought Duff for £5 million. Most thought it was a cracking signing.  Hopfully Big Sam can get his true potential out of him, and if he does Zoggy would have to settle for a place on the bench, as a Duff on top form is far better than Zoggy.

WTF are you on fella?? :lol:

Zidane picked out 2 players for the future for France last summer one was Nasri and the other was Zoggy.

Wenger is well aware of the Zoggmeisters potential. blueyes.gif

That means fuck all, the greatest player of all time named Diouf in the 100 greatest living players, just because he was a great player doesn't mean he's a great scout of talent.

I'd have Diouf in a heartbeat. Fantastic player.

So would I, but then look at how many living players they are Parky from the past how many years and see how ridiculous it was.

He was f****** class.

He had a lot of potential, and still does, but he's obviously not the finished article.

Yet.

Never even said that tbh.

I said:

Last season ... at the very top of his game ... he was immense.

No mention of Messi or anything.

Guest geordiebaz

I believe Zoggie was one who was out the door under Roeder but under SA would now stay much to my delight.

Let's keep the kid, give him his chance, but it's up to him to get off his arse and show what he's made of because he's gone backwards at an alarming rate this season.

My opinion summed up.

My opinion summed up.

He's hardly played this season though.

To be honest, he doesn't deserve to play based on his performances this season. He's been one of the worst players on the pitch everytime he's played. If you thought Duff was bad, Zog was that x 10.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

He was f****** class.

He had a lot of potential, and still does, but he's obviously not the finished article.

Yet.

I said:

Unstoppable you said. Cristiano Ronaldo isn't unstoppable.

Guest geordiebaz

My opinion summed up.

Im sure that although he was crap as a player Boumsong took N'Zogbia under his wing and as a fellow Frenchman helped him settle. Since Boumsong left Zoggie gone backwards

To be honest, Zoggy was dropped because his attitude stinks. He got the idea that Arsenal were in for him and his form dropped dramaticly.

He has got a 2nd chance now, lets hope he does not follow Olly Bernards example.

Utter nonsense. This is typical media spin Rodent and his circus started putting out when they realised they had pushed Zoggy too far.

He is one of the best young players in this league and we/the new man should do all to keep him.

Don't think its utter nonsence at all. Zog was one of our best players last season and is/was one of our brightest prospects but just because a player is good it doesn't mean he should be allowed to get away with whatever the hell he likes.

We'll be waiting quite some time for the ans.... :lol:

Problem is, we have seen the best and the worst of him but the last thingwe seen was his worst form, so do we keep him and hope he finds that brilliant form of last season again, or do  we sell him and all be gutted to see him find form at another club.

I am guessing that if he is dead set on wanting away then a new manager coming in is not going to help to change his mind.

We just need to make sure if we do sell that he is sold abroad, would kill me to see him in flying form at another Prem club.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

his form dropped ever since Boumsong started to hit him on the head with a stick in training everyday. Don't know if he'll ever recover from that tbh.

He was f****** class.

Yet.

I said:

Unstoppable you said. Cristiano Ronaldo isn't unstoppable.

I'd can understang retracting that.

But everything else i said, i stand by.

To be honest, he doesn't deserve to play based on his performances this season. He's been one of the worst players on the pitch everytime he's played. If you thought Duff was bad, Zog was that x 10.

He's played 7 full games this season, and in terms of minutes played about the equivalent of 11 or 12 full games.

Hardly a whole lot of chances is it?

He's played 7 full games this season, and in terms of minutes played about the equivalent of 11 or 12 full games.

Hardly a whole lot of chances is it?

It's not. But what first brought him to our attention were his enthusiastic performances off the bench and one-off appearances. He's been shocking this season however you look at it: no life, none of the zip he had. If he was like that in training, I'm amazed he got into the first team at all.

We'll be waiting quite some time for the ans.... :lol:

Lets have a little ITK competition, we will go through anything I have mentioned over the past year and the same with you and see how many each got right shall we?

:lol: :lol:

Guest Sniffer

Beats me why there is such a wankfest over n'zogbia. He had a good season and has been fucking horrible every time he's set foot on the pitch this season. Taking his money and taking the piss out of everybody because he couldn't give a shite. That's every time he's played this year. If the soft tart can't get his act together he can follow luque out the door because he is no good to us.

Beats me why there is such a wankfest over n'zogbia. He had a good season and has been fucking horrible every time he's set foot on the pitch this season. Taking his money and taking the piss out of everybody because he couldn't give a shite. That's every time he's played this year. If the soft tart can't get his act together he can follow luque out the door because he is no good to us.

Aye, like when he came on in the first game (after being dropped for no reason) and set the winner up with a 50 yard run and shot. Then got dropped again.

Aye, like when he came on in the first game (after being dropped for no reason) and set the winner up with a 50 yard run and shot. Then got dropped again.

:laugh:

Guest Sniffer

You can be happy with players who don't bother their arses. I'm not.

And if you think one pass a season is worth a place in Newcastle's squad you must be a fucking idiot.