the legends

Guest taff2727

Guest taff2727

never listened for a long time now,but as listening tonight.i know gatesy left but can anyone shed any light as to why.

He's supposed to have went behind Centurys back and discussed taking the legends to another station i think.

On a related note where the fuck does Malcolm get this shit about Allardyce coming up here for talks before and walking out of the interview room before his interview?

Guest WalkervilleMag

He's supposed to have went behind Centurys back and discussed taking the legends to another station i think.

On a related note where the f*** does Malcolm get this s*** about Allardyce coming up here for talks before and walking out of the interview room before his interview?

think he reads newcastle fans forums

Mcdonald makes everything up that he says, then when a fan blatently shoots him down, still argues he's right.

That c*nt should never represent our club. Used to like the show, shite now.

Bernie - "malcolm what colour shirts do newcastle play in?"

Malcolm - "I believe that in season 06/07 they played in pink shirts with green shorts"

Fan - "no malcolm, the toon have played in black n white for the last 80yr"

Malcolm - "well, im not sure thats true, infact im pretty sure its not, how dare you come on here and make statements without knowing the facts!..."

Guest geordiebaz

Mcdonald makes everything up that he says, then when a fan blatently shoots him down, still argues he's right.

That c*nt should never represent our club. Used to like the show, s**** now.

Bernie - "malcolm what colour shirts do newcastle play in?"

Malcolm - "I believe that in season 06/07 they played in pink shirts with green shorts"

Fan - "no malcolm, the toon have played in black n white for the last 80yr"

Malcolm - "well, im not sure thats true, infact im pretty sure its not, how dare you come on here and make statements without knowing the facts!..."

Malcolm probably thinks we do play in pink and green something to do with the drink

He's doing to piss people off so they phone up

He's not like, he actually is just an irritating bag of wind.

I can't listen to it anymore. Since Gates left, Bernie and whichever mackem they have on ("It's Nick! Nick Pickering here!" :lol: what a knob) just don't have enough to drown out Malcolm which means you hear his whining tedious cockney voice much more than you used to, which is a very very bad thing. One of the worst noises imaginable.

Guest Hibbits left foot

Supermac knew the score on Parker before anyone ( he aint that good) , and mostly talks sense , divvent knock im!

Supermac knew the score on Parker before anyone ( he aint that good) , and mostly talks sense , divvent knock im!

HowaytheLads, can claim credit for that one.

take it this is one of those posts leading to a "wooooosh"?

Caller saying Houllier and  Thompson should come in. McDonald arguing they don't understand the people and the area. Caller asking what the hell McDermott is doing at the club. McDonald saying he understands because he played for the club  :lol:

Caller saying Houllier and  Thompson should come in. McDonald arguing they don't understand the people and the area. Caller asking what the hell McDermott is doing at the club. McDonald saying he understands because he played for the club  :lol:

We're not playing on another planet. Whether they know the North East or not, they've worked in the Premier League before and have been successful. Got fuck all to do with whether they know Newcastle or not.

Guest graemeh72

On a related note where the fuck does Malcolm get this shit about Allardyce coming up here for talks before and walking out of the interview room before his interview?

That's true isn't it?

Allardyce refused to be interviewed after finding out that Shearer was on the interview panel, quoting "I've never been interviewed by a player before and I'm not starting now"

I thought that was common knowledge.

On a related note where the f*** does Malcolm get this s*** about Allardyce coming up here for talks before and walking out of the interview room before his interview?

That's true isn't it?

Allardyce refused to be interviewed after finding out that Shearer was on the interview panel, quoting "I've never been interviewed by a player before and I'm not starting now"

Certainly not as far as i know. Someone else might be able to confirm this, but i think i would have read and remembered that. Sounds more like typical McDonald shit to me.

Guest graemeh72

That's true isn't it?

Certainly not as far as i know. Someone else might be able to confirm this, but i think i would have read and remembered that. Sounds more like typical McDonald shit to me.

Hey surely I'm not the only one to have heard this - I thought it was as good as gospel!

That's true isn't it?

Hey surely I'm not the only one to have heard this - I thought it was as good as gospel!

Never heard anything about him walking out before it started, but certainly, the story was he was interviewed by a small panel which included Shearer. Which he didn't appreciate. Couldn't comment on the veracity of it, but the story is quoted and/or alluded to in the mainstream press every so often.